UEFA FFP investigation - CAS hearing set for 8/9/10th June

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. nmc

nmc

I hope so.

Bluecolin likes this.
  2. BluessinceHydeRoad

BluessinceHydeRoad

It's based on the assumption that they don't need evidence because football is their business and no one else's. UEFA after your name is far superior to QC!

3. city2

city2

I want to see all these fckers squirm and also have hefty fines cos all this lot love is money.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. BluessinceHydeRoad

BluessinceHydeRoad

You can't withdraw your overdraft to pay legal fees! Half a billion debt won't get you very far.

5. BluessinceHydeRoad

BluessinceHydeRoad

Yes, I think City will win at CAS on every single principle on which the appeal is based and then take the matter a great deal further, both through legal and commercial/financial channels. And the world of football will be indebted to the club for blowing apart UEFA's criminal attempts to stitch up every possible avenue of redress.

6. karen7

karen7

Manchester City are regarded as a ‘pariah club’ by a number of their Premier League rivals. Following the bid from eight Premier League clubs to keep City out of Europe while CAS considers the case, it will now be ‘hard to rebuild relationships

https://mobile.twitter.com/IndyFootball

Understatement i would say

7. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Would anyone want a 'relationship' with these self-styled paragons! Playground bullies at best!

8. richards30

richards30

We’ll never lose the cheats tag though imo and will never be fully accepted for the titles we’ve won. Damage done equals job done for the corrupt twats!

dadnlad likes this.
  9. journolud

journolud

Another “source” at uefa giving the inside info. Sure as we are of ourselves this lot must be pretty confident they are backing the right horse.

10. iwasthere1968

iwasthere1968

I`ll accept every f****n title cup and honour. Who gives a sh*t about anyone else !