UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I’m being really cynical but hope it’s not a case of it being too late to ban us this season so they’re keeping their powder dry to unleash another assault just as we’re picking up another set of trophies in May.
I wouldn’t give a shit if that was the case. It didn’t sour my celebrations last season and I’d be fucking well up for a year out of the CL. Fuck the ****s!

The doubt raised by many in this thread regarding the outstanding morally enhanced publication that is the Times is awfully bad form.

This is a publication that has a long standing trustworthy reputation for no nonsense serious journalism.

One only has to look at the last time they bought verified and trusted documents from a German publication (Stern, in this example), and paid a very substantial amount of money to serialise in the Sunday Times, the never to be forgotten historical documents ‘The Hitler Diaries’.

Just because said diaries turned out to be utter bollocks written by a well known forger/fraudster should not diminish that this time, the TImes have thoroughly researched and verified emails from a fraudster who is facing very serious charges for various criminal activities whilst being very vague as to the source of the email documents where these stories are coming from.

So please, show respect for the journalistic ground breakers.

I'm really looking forward to the apology from UEFA when CAS throw it out because I'm convinced that Khaldoon will get to write it for them word for word with the threat of further action if they refuse.

I'm really looking forward to the apology from UEFA when CAS throw it out because I'm convinced that Khaldoon will get to write it for them word for word with the threat of further action if they refuse.
There will be no apology from UEFA. They will say we were just doing our job.
The juicy apology, when we are cleared, should come from Syeed, who promised to apoligise if he was wrong, but he will weasel out of it.

"All those" not "All one". Care to share any others?
So you're ignoring the leaking of the pogba contract details
And Jose being done for tax evasion, that was footy leaks
The leaks of the new champions league version, that was utd
The leaked martial contract
Leaked utd wages of multiple players etc

Actually look at the link I posted and you'll see 100+ articles. I'm not your mother to link you to every single one

Actually look at the link I posted and you'll see 100+ articles. I'm not your mother to link you to every single one

Those (plural) as in Liverpool and United as quoted by @waspish

Pogba contract was over the media when he signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.