UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our situation is different to theirs in that we did not disclose that our owners or His Highness or whomever was fronting up 7/8ths of the Etihad cash, and that had UEFA known that was the case, we would have been hit with more severe sanctions. Those will be the grounds used to differentiate our case from PSG’s

But the Etihad deal was assessed as a fair representation of market value at the time. It is not the business of UEFA to monitor how private companies external to football should source their capital. It therefore illustrates that FFP is destined to fail.

Apparently not.
Apparently it’s an “infantile obsession” to look for a quote in a story like this when you’re trying to establish the truth from a journalist’s opinion (not saying this is just his opinion btw).
Apparently the guy who tweeted it is a “good journalist” so we don’t need any quotes, we can just believe what he says without anything to substantiate it or back up his claims.
Apparently stories like this (without quotes) can win the writer one of them there Pulitzer Prizes.
Apparently asking for quotes from UEFA is akin to asking a journalist to just print a “press release” although the journalist must have spoken to UEFA to get his “information”! So his tweet could be considered a sort of, erm, press release. I’m hoping the journalist does tweet the official press release from UEFA when they actually say something that doesn’t need any quotes to substantiate anything, if he does he may win himself one of them there Pulitzer Prizes.
The post truth issue is a worry, I agree....unless I have missed the thrust of your point M

If PB has gone that is a real fucking shame.

I’d imagine if this goes to court we will tear them a new ass hole.

Quite honestly I couldn’t give a fuck about the champions league but not being present in it will have ramifications for the football club.

Either way, let’s fucking go. Tired of the bullshit media and the circus they bring. If UEFA want court let’s do it.

Shut the ****s down. Every fucking one of them. To a man.

It’s a load of old bluster,they know if they push for a ban or sanctions it will go through the courts,it’s merely a smear campaign pure and simple being pushed by certain cartel clubs ...

If PB has gone that is a real fucking shame.

I’d imagine if this goes to court we will tear them a new ass hole.

Quite honestly I couldn’t give a fuck about the champions league but not being present in it will have ramifications for the football club.

Either way, let’s fucking go. Tired of the bullshit media and the circus they bring. If UEFA want court let’s do it.

Shut the ****s down. Every fucking one of them. To a man.
What's PB?

Trouble is, all the players love it. Imagine a five year ban from the CL. Now imagine how many of the current team, who’d still be playing in 5 years, would still be here. The answer is none, I’m afraid.

but knowing what we are up against why do they sign for manchester city in the first place ???? uefa have got us by the bollocks and until players start calling them out and stand up and say enough is enough uefa will just keep doing what they have been for the last 7 years and take the piss

players are the key and the power to hold uefa to ransom and go on strike ?? they are (uefa) playing unfairly and using FFP ?? its playing with the players livelihood and not the football clubs, because its about fair play and stopping a club signing the best players is wrong ?? because they have more money than somebody else ?? its not uefa choice ?? but the players choice to sign for any club he likes ?? its a fair choice if he picks man city or PSG because he would be getting better money and more chances of winning silverware

but uefa FFP is saying you sign for city or psg then you have no chance of winning the champions league ??? that's why the likes of messi or ronaldo would never sign for both clubs even the best youth are catching on to it and barca and madrid are going to sign this summer the best in the world without any punishment on spending ?? even united are planing a big rebuild and nobody is questioning them and what about the £500 million in the last 4 seasons and united are in a mess BUT uefa will let them do what they like ????

I’m just surprised this didn’t come out Saturday night...

Same.

Either way it leaves a taste in my mouth. Right after a title win. I want to be bigger than that but I ain’t gonna lie, it fuckin gets me.

I can’t put into words how much I want these fuckers putting down. Once and for fucking all.

That’s UEFA, the media and anyone who has any political issue with this club but knows absolutely fuck all about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.