UEFA FFP investigation into 2014 filings - CAS confirm that City have appealed- Update Pg. 848

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. 117 M34

117 M34

It's khaldoon

2. oldius

oldius

I note there os no mention of the Chairman's interview in today's Daily Mail. There was, but it looks like it's been pulled.

Franny's toilet roll likes this.
  3. Franny's toilet roll

Franny's toilet roll

it was the main back page feature in the Northern edition of the Mail?

4. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

Just a quick one about the barcodes, why all the hate ? If it helps put another nail in the Rag/dipper coffin I say welcome on board. Those 2, plus others tried to stich up the league, if we hadn't got lucky we would have left floundering, possibly out of business because they were hovering up all the money. I would love to see a top 5 of City, Newcastle, Villa and Everton. Remember who the enemy were and remember they still are.

5. malg

malg

No hate from me, I love it......Keegan style.

Bilboblue likes this.
  6. citizen_maine

citizen_maine

That's only 4 :-)

7. Proy

Proy

As far as putting a nail in the coffin of utd etc, I think we will all take that.

In isolation though, talking about Newcastle, then I have no sympathy. They are a self righteous bunch of wankers who sleep on a myth of excellent and loyal support. This has already been proven to be a fabrication.

Throughout the years they have always given off a vibe of woe is fucking me, we deserve to be in the top 4 and winning trophies etc because we are a 'sleeping giant'. Small time version of always the victim fc.

One thing we had throughout our barren years was self respect and humility. We never had a sense of entitlement and in the end took the piss out of ourselves.

I couldn't attribute that strength to any Newcastle fan I have ever met, and I've met a few.

8. oldius

oldius

Strange, it's not showing for me but was earlier today.

9. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

Pedant.

(I had to pm GDM to ask him what I should put as a reply - he was busy in Brighton but spared me 30 seconds)

Stoned Rose and citizen_maine like this.
  10. bangkokblueballs

bangkokblueballs

I agree... Newcastle fans have had a torrid time and I for one would be happy for them to feel what we have felt and see their dreams come true. I Wish them luck

Blue Mist likes this.