UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Josep Maria Bartomeu: "It is not fair that other clubs use resources that do not come from football. Both UEFA and FIFA must demand compliance with the rules. Equitable conditions must be guaranteed and financial fair play compliance must be accelerated, especially for Manchester City and PSG."
So what role does he have and when did he make this statement- just playing catch-up

Emirates are in Dubai their human rights record whilst subject to the laws of uae are fucking impeccable hence associated to such traditional clubs like arsenal and Madrid, etihad are just dirty little upstarts from Abu Dhabi and every penny they sponsor in football, f1, baseball etc is dirty oil money! Er ok just the money used in sponsorship of any CFg club is dirty the rest is encouraged and applauded as clean oil money.
So to summarize the geography of the UAE can be split between
A. Abu Dhabi where all the human rights abusing slave traders come from and
B. Dubai where the nice people who bankrolled the 'sport of kings' are from and where ex-pro's on the punditry gravy train get their winter sun ?

B. Dubai where the nice people who bankrolled the 'sport of kings' are from and where ex-pro's on the punditry gravy train get their winter sun ?
AND City are dirty cheats and the entire G16 are angels.

If what tolmie has got wind of about Leroy's father and potentially giving the German rags info I would be shipping Leroy out at an alarming rate without giving him a thanks kiss my arse or out..starting to take a dislike to the lad at an alarming rate

AND City are dirty cheats and the entire G16 are angels.
Real Madrid have already spent 300m so far yet their TV income is less than half of ours this season and their sponsorship deals heavily geared to success which has been missing this season. I will bet anybody that their not under and threat of FFP by UEFA, they approved funding a few years back when they were allowed to sell their training ground and surrounding land for 3 times its value to the Spanish government and then lease it back for next to nothing ! This is the corrupt allegiance that the former G16 clubs have with UEFA such hypocrisy is laughable if it wasn't so disgraceful!

And the other states are totally irrelevant unless they buy say West Brom and knock arsenal into 7th in 2021

Trying to work out which thread I’m in, not sure if it's Sane thread or FFP but on the Sane part of this thread I thought his parents (or at least his mum) were his agents so I would not be too surprised if they are encouraging this move to Bayern as any agent probably would.

Real spending aint that bad if they got these 5 players for 5 year contract thats its only an extra 50m expense this season for the transfer fees.
They also sold CR last season for a great fee they made nice profit on his amortisation fee which at that points must have been low having been there for 9 seasons.

Salaries could be an issue but again letting CR go last season alone covers probably Mendy, Militao, Jovic and Rodrigo salary alltogether. While Hazard's salary will be offset with selling james Rodriguez and finally offload Bale and soon they will replace Modric too and they still plan t sell 3-4 other players from the squad or the ones out on loan.

Thed did spend big but its imo not something that would cause them any real FFP problems as long as they get rid of the players they dont need like Bale. And they mae their squad much younger building for the future.

Imagine if we got Kun in 2011 for 35m and now this summer a bid would come in for him for 150m pounds. That would be probably 150m profit straight on our accounts.

You now the cost of one player on 5 year contract if its a high profile player lets say 100m fee and 300kk salary per week plus 10m agent fee. Its 45m pound in first year and 35m each next 4 years.

Simply the Nike-Puma change lets us buy a 100m player every summer while Puma is with us with no negative effect on our accounts.

And Real Madird has higher incomes, better sponsors than we do, also make much more in gate income. No way they can have ffp problems.

I am sure all these attacks on our club is also a plan for them to try to keep away big sponsors away from City painting us in a bad way, like cheaters etc. they dont want sponsors like Nissan and Puma with us. They cant attack those directly only they can attack the arabic ones.

If I would be Mansour I would try to influence some of these big companies in the world with no direct ties to UAE to repace Etihad as our shirt and stadium spinsor for a mindblowing fee.

Someone like Google or Apple to come in and bankroll us a nice spinsorship deal. Would the media dare to attack those like they do with Arabic sponsors?
Imagine the face of Castles, Harris on twitter to read the news of Apple replacing Etihad and its called Apple Stadium for next 10 years for 100m per season.

Real spending aint that bad if they got these 5 players for 5 year contract thats its only an extra 50m expense this season for the transfer fees.
They also sold CR last season for a great fee they made nice profit on his amortisation fee which at that points must have been low having been there for 9 seasons.

Salaries could be an issue but again letting CR go last season alone covers probably Mendy, Militao, Jovic and Rodrigo salary alltogether. While Hazard's salary will be offset with selling james Rodriguez and finally offload Bale and soon they will replace Modric too and they still plan t sell 3-4 other players from the squad or the ones out on loan.

Thed did spend big but its imo not something that would cause them any real FFP problems as long as they get rid of the players they dont need like Bale. And they mae their squad much younger building for the future.

Imagine if we got Kun in 2011 for 35m and now this summer a bid would come in for him for 150m pounds. That would be probably 150m profit straight on our accounts.

You now the cost of one player on 5 year contract if its a high profile player lets say 100m fee and 300kk salary per week plus 10m agent fee. Its 45m pound in first year and 35m each next 4 years.

Simply the Nike-Puma change lets us buy a 100m player every summer while Puma is with us with no negative effect on our accounts.

And Real Madird has higher incomes, better sponsors than we do, also make much more in gate income. No way they can have ffp problems.

I am sure all these attacks on our club is also a plan for them to try to keep away big sponsors away from City painting us in a bad way, like cheaters etc. they dont want sponsors like Nissan and Puma with us. They cant attack those directly only they can attack the arabic ones.

If I would be Mansour I would try to influence some of these big companies in the world with no direct ties to UAE to repace Etihad as our shirt and stadium spinsor for a mindblowing fee.

Someone like Google or Apple to come in and bankroll us a nice spinsorship deal. Would the media dare to attack those like they do with Arabic sponsors?
Imagine the face of Castles, Harris on twitter to read the news of Apple replacing Etihad and its called Apple Stadium for next 10 years for 100m per season.

We should get a Northern sponsor like Hovis or Uncle Joe's Mint Balls ....

Can see the headline now “City rotten to the core - Apple sponsorship announced”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.