UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This cünt was the main instigator of ffp, the cheating rag-loving little prick. How the fuck can we not just ignore this biased 'rule' if it was clearly set up by a criminal?

Hope he gets sent down for a long time. Wish Gill would get implicated in all this and sent down too.

He may have been but not so sure about the element of FFP aimed at stopping owners investing in the clubs. Reading between the lines,it was the old guard who pushed him into that. He had to keep them sweet.

I am not sure about cutoff but from a report... "Paris St Germain have won their appeal to dismiss UEFA's investigation into the club’s financial affairs, after the Court of Arbitration for Sport (Cas) ruled the decision to close the initial case was “final and binding”."

Interesting reading about the battles between Qatar and its UAE neighbors... there's definately a war of misinformation, stealing info, and screwing Qatar over the WC - https://reaction.life/english-football-proxy-battleground-feuding-gulf-states/ It basically says Qatar/Abu Dhabi/Saudi are using football as a battle ground.

Given the power Qatar have in UEFA (More than City) and that they are in an information war, the corruption of Al-KHelaifa is involved in - that Al-Khelaifi wouldnt be trying to bring City down? I mean how much power would he have if he can persuade FIFA to award the WC and the french president to setup the PSG purchase.... and for their FFP charges to be dropped.... I think this is what our owner means by "Hostile Process"
The FFP charges have not been dropped by UEFA but by CAS ruling. PSG keeps getting monitored and is selling lot of their youngsters to comply if you actually try to look how they balance their accounts.
Al-Khelaifi has no "real" power on his own. He is representing the Emir of Qatar. He didn't persuade Sarkozy to set up PSG purchase. In any political or highly prized events like a World Cup, there will be corruption or lobbying (corruption that is not called by its name). Qatar and France had decided to deepen their ties, they wanted Sarkozy political influence to secure the WC, Sarkozy wanted their investment in France (real estate, CAC 40 firms, armament,...), they needed a club to be credible before WC and Sarkozy is a die hard fan of PSG. Easy to understand why they took PSG over.

Do they have a time limit when they have to announce their decision of any ban, punishment?

First CL games start exactly in one week with qualifiers for clubs from San Marino, Andorra etc.

This cünt was the main instigator of ffp, the cheating rag-loving little prick. How the fuck can we not just ignore this biased 'rule' if it was clearly set up by a criminal?

Hope he gets sent down for a long time. Wish Gill would get implicated in all this and sent down too.
Doesn't work like that.

Even if you think FFP is unfair (and it is), this has no correlation with that corruption case.

That would be wonderful, if the investigation was expanded to other things as he tried to save his neck.

We all know that FFP is also down to corruption but it's whether there is any money trail to follow or whether it's just favours, power & influence as payment.

I can’t comment on how French prosecutors work but if this was the UK or the US they typically pick someone at the heart of things with a twitchy arse and throw the book at them - hoping they’ll cut a deal to save their own skin in return to handing everyone else’s head on a plate. I can’t be sure but I suspect Napoleon has a very twitch derrière !

All these posts about Qatar and the World Cup has nothing to do about Man City. So please let's get back on track and talk about Man City. So yet another UEFA official get's pulled in for questioning M. Michel Platini. It will be interesting to see what he has to say, to the investigators. maybe he will let something lip about our FFP investigation. The guess we will have to wait and see what he has to say. Maybe some more officials will be brought in for questioning.

All these officials being brought in for questioning just shows that both FIFA, and UEFA are lets say not squeaky clean . Then UEFA has the guts to bring us in and ask us about are breaking of the FFP rules. This brings to my mind PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULDN'T THROW STONES. I just wonder how many more corrupt officials are left in both football bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.