UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if already asked and answered but is there a rough time frame on the UEFA ruling?

Apologies if already asked and answered but is there a rough time frame on the UEFA ruling?
Those journalists with intimate knowledge of all things UEFA and FFP disciplinary (supposedly private between City and UEFA) seem to be intermating it will be the 2nd week in September, but that keeps changing as they realise what a complete and utter mess they have made of following their own FFP process.

Probably suits uefa to keep this sat in the in tray as long as possible just so they can tell the dippers and La liga that they are 'doing something'. Most of the stories surfacing every week / month about us being banned next week/ month are just wishful thinking by journos writing rag/dipper click bait.

Those journalists with intimate knowledge of all things UEFA and FFP disciplinary (supposedly private between City and UEFA) seem to be intermating it will be the 2nd week in September, but that keeps changing as they realise what a complete and utter mess they have made of following their own FFP process.

Well I hope our PR team are on the front foot with announcements & attacks on those that were behind this.

I’d like all the cockroaches invited to the Etihad for release of the news & then be served with a summons that they are being sued along with the clubs who were behind this.

Well I hope our PR team are on the front foot with announcements & attacks on those that were behind this.

I’d like all the cockroaches invited to the Etihad for release of the news & then be served with a summons that they are being sued along with the clubs who were behind this.
Nics dream, but it won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.