UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain this to me?

Is there some sort of proxy war going on between FIFA and UEFA right now with City being part of the FIFA corner?

It's just that I've heard over the years a lot of positive comments with regards to City and FIFA's relationship and obviously a lot of negatives with City and UEFA. Not to mention all the other big clubs's great relationships with UEFA to add to it too.

Apologies if it's a really dumb question, it's just I feel like there's way more going on than is made out and I realise I know very little, so I'd thought I'd ask.

Can someone explain this to me?

Is there some sort of proxy war going on between FIFA and UEFA right now with City being part of the FIFA corner?

It's just that I've heard over the years a lot of positive comments with regards to City and FIFA's relationship and obviously a lot of negatives with City and UEFA. Not to mention all the other big clubs's great relationships with UEFA to add to it too.

Apologies if it's a really dumb question, it's just I feel like there's way more going on than is made out and I realise I know very little, so I'd thought I'd ask.
Yes, there is. UEFA are trying to protect their dominant European clubs and FIFA are trying to promote the investment into the game worldwide.

What's happened to innocent until proven guilty! This piece is typical of so called ' liberal' journalism who continually adopt their own particular high ground irrespective of the reality around them. They are like fundamentalist.
It's also touching on the libelous.

This is a disgraceful piece but not surprising from the on-line media outlet.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...nts-group-stage-uefa-ban-latest-a9083116.html

According to Tony Evans (who?) of the so called The Independent " Uefa are certain of City’s guilt ". Like young Miguel, he seems to want to make a name for his owners and their distortions.
Pretty sure Evans is a Liverpool fan, a big fat bastard if memory serves. File with the other nodding donkeys

Evans is a clown He spent two years doubting Klopp and wanted him out.
He seems to assert that though UEFA s case is riddled with inaccuracies and procedural gaffes it should be accepted and City punished .
Thank heavens nobody takes him seriously.
If he wants sanctions applied to a club he should investigate attacks on visiting teams coaches.

Evans is a clown He spent two years doubting Klopp and wanted him out.
He seems to assert that though UEFA s case is riddled with inaccuracies and procedural gaffes it should be accepted and City punished .
Thank heavens nobody takes him seriously.
If he wants sanctions applied to a club he should investigate attacks on visiting teams coaches.

Yes, the evidence shows that his bias towards Liverpool is clear. This then translates into anti City propaganda. For a national `journalist` to be given this platform for distortion is a disgrace.
Here`s an interesting piece which refers to this person.
https://blaneyblog.dailymail.co.uk/...f-my-fellow-liverpool-fans-so-unpleasant.html

This is a disgraceful piece but not surprising from the on-line media outlet.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...nts-group-stage-uefa-ban-latest-a9083116.html

According to Tony Evans (who?) of the so called The Independent " Uefa are certain of City’s guilt ". Like young Miguel, he seems to want to make a name for his owners and their distortions.
He's on Talksport a lot, speaks in a thick scouse accent and never misses a chance to take a dig at City while he's on (a very bitter man).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.