UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
UEFA statement from March 7th this year:

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/pro...-financial-fair-play/news/newsid=2594640.html

The Investigatory Chamber of the independent UEFA Club Financial Control Body has today opened a formal investigation into Manchester City FC for potential breaches of Financial Fair Play (FFP) regulations.

The investigation will focus on several alleged violations of FFP that were recently made public in various media outlets.

UEFA will make no further comments on the matter while the investigation is ongoing.

Except when leaking stories to the press that is!

Duh. Obviously not you bloody idiot. They're hardly going to respond in a quasi-legal dispute before someone goes public with it.
I really was trying to find the words but you nailed it. I was going with something about giving UEFA enough rope etc, etc.

Also, on his twitter page complaining about the abuse he's getting, there's a great comment from someone ...

"Don't piss in the swimming pool, then complain you swallowed some of the water"

Why are PSG not up for the same scrutiny? Well here you go:

"P.S.G. and UEFA have a tangled relationship. The team’s owners also run beIN Sports, the broadcaster that is UEFA’s biggest media rights buyer. Both the club and beIN Sports are run by Nasser al-Khelaifi, a Qatari national who was elected to a position on UEFA’s executive board earlier this year."

So there you have a major competitor chairman on the board of the organisation that is implementing the rules and handing out the punishments.

This is all a smear attempt in the wave of a transfer window where we will spend.

Last edited:
I really was trying to find the words but you nailed it. I was going with something about giving UEFA enough rope etc, etc.

Also, on his twitter page complaining about the abuse he's getting, there's a great comment from someone ...

"Don't piss in the swimming pool, then complain you swallowed some of the water"
Might steal that quote for future reference ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.