UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In football business terms this is a war. It seems a lot of posturing has been done but we seem to be approaching the end game. The gloves are coming off but like most wars, no one will come out unscathed. I think they’ll back down.

Bit like GoT then. Are we now Deanarys with a big fire breathing dragon and Uefa is Cersai cowering in Kings Landing

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if UEFA leaked it to see what City's reaction would be and whether we'd lie down and take it. Now that it's clear we'll be fighting them in the courts (if they ban us), they might make a different decision.
City's statement is a clear pointer to UEFA that they neither trust them or have any faith in their integrity, pretty clear that were prepared to drag this already sullied organisation through the courts if needs br.

Bit like GoT then. Are we now Deanarys with a big fire breathing dragon and Uefa is Cersai cowering in Kings Landing
A few innocents got torched in that scenario. I think we need only go after the bad guys and expose the whole lickspittle bunch of cheats and crooks.

Cerefin was quoted as saying to Martin Lipton of The Sun at a summit in Dublin, around the time of the published leaks "Concrete case".

Perhaps the club would like to ask Lipton for his notes and recording.

Seemingly before the March 7 review.

Not sure if Cerefin was speaking in english or not, but it might be lost in translation. If he was speaking in Slovenian, I am sure he said "specific" not "concrete"...

And on the same theme, if I did Twitter, I'd be inclined to put it out into the Twittersphere that;

"Timing of the leak means that fingers are being pointed at Rick Parry, former Liverpool CEO and member of UEFA's Club Financial Control Body Investigatory Chamber who are responsible for investigating Manchester City. It is known that the New York Times has close links to Liverpool FC having, at one time, been the second largest shareholder."

In fact, we should get it out there.
Sounds like you need to start 'doing' twitter Newman!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.