UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gill is behind pushing Tebas as the new Chief Executive for the Premier League.

Khaldoon didn't even cross the room to acknowledge Gill at Wembley. He was too busy shooting the breeze with his royal pal Prince William.

There's power and then there's real power...
Funny you can always smell a rat , and that smell is all over gill

LOL at Tebas crying to the media once again as Barca and Madrid are about to go on a spending spree that will make Liverpools 300 million of last year look like small potatoes as they smash transfer records again but "everyone look at City they're ruining football" - he's a fucking hypocrite and needs to look a bit closer to home when discussing who is causing the inflation of football salaries and pricing out supporters.
How much did Barca charge Scousers for the semi-final again? Did Anfields finest have to subsidise their tickets to the Etihad last year for the quarter final?
The twitteratn trolls are being duped into pointing their ire at the wrong enemy.

He knows that the PL is far more powerful than La Liga. Ronaldo and Neymar left the Spanish league and Messi is not too far from retirement. They know La Liga's stock is falling and that ourselves and PSG have the financial power to attract the players that will have a significant impact on TV viewers for La Liga and thus the ability of that league to pull in big bids for TV rights.

Last edited:
Once we get past this investigation and possible sanctions, there will be no holding City back.
Wasn't this the consensus on here after we reluctantly agreed a settlement in 2014? As much as I can see FFP (in theory) being our friend moving forward, at the same time I am a bit uncomfortable in the way it will deny loyal fans of other clubs having a chance of experiencing of what we're enjoying right now. With a clear escalation of the hostility towards us from parts of the media over the last few weeks, whatever the outcome of the current investigations, I really can't see us being free of all this until we challenge it once and for all.

Wasn't this the consensus on here after we reluctantly agreed a settlement in 2014? As much as I can see FFP (in theory) being our friend moving forward, at the same time I am a bit uncomfortable in the way it will deny loyal fans of other clubs having a chance of experiencing of what we're enjoying right now. With a clear escalation of the hostility towards us from parts of the media over the last few weeks, whatever the outcome of the current investigations, I really can't see us being free of all this until we challenge it once and for all.

Surely, if FFP is kicked into touch, it will open up the opportunity for more investment in teams – who will then be able to finanacially compete with the cosy cartell.

Well the "power" seems to be shitting all over "real power" in the court of pubic opinion lately...they might want to do something about it at some point.
I think we might save it for the real court rooms not a load of bitter twisted rags and dippers on twitter.

Well the "power" seems to be shitting all over "real power" in the court of pubic opinion lately...they might want to do something about it at some point.

Power tends to make a lot of noise and tries to assert its authority. Real power only acts very occasionally but when it does it’s very decisive and power has to dance to its tune. Just wait.

Well so far City have been sanctioned once, and are rubbished on a daily basis in the British newspapers suggesting this is not a meritocracy.
I agree Marvin, we have won most of the trophies available to us so their only route is to devalue our success.
We will have to live with whatever is thrown at us as long as we stay successful which is a paradox in itself.
From my point of view I have had a lifetime of City abuse when we were rubbish so the same abuse when we are successful is expected. City have changed but the media have not.

Power tends to make a lot of noise and tries to assert its authority. Real power only acts very occasionally but when it does it’s very decisive and power has to dance to its tune. Just wait.

Have been waiting for years how much longer do we have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.