UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interview with Kieran Maguire - football finance man from Liverpool University. Tailored for Liverpool fans.

He highlights City's commercial income and compares it to Liverpool and Man Utd:

"Manchester United have got £276m worth of commercial income, Liverpool have got £154m, but Manchester City are £232m", but neglects to say that City have won repeated trophies in the recent past, and no doubt Liverpool's commercial income will now surge too that they have won the Champions League. He suggests City's commercial income is inflated but the UAE deals are a dwindling element now of City's commercial income. You'd have thought the day after the Puma launch, they might have mentioned that but I guess that does not fit their perspective.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...rpool-manchester-city-financial-news-16519763
That fella is normally quite fair in defending us

All those players we bought of them kept them going and paid for there stadium. Ffp hey a utter disgrace Hang your head in shame Gill.

It might have worked if we hadn't had Pep bagged up & ready for delivery.

Unlikely Pellegrini would have rebuilt the team. A couple of Utd style shit, big money signings & we would be Arsenal.

It might have worked if we hadn't had Pep bagged up & ready for delivery.

Unlikely Pellegrini would have rebuilt the team. A couple of Utd style shit, big money signings & we would be Arsenal.

Yeah we been good on buys there is only Bony and Mangala big failures I can think off.

The way I read it he sounds like a self obsessed scouer, who would like nothing better than to see us banned from the Champions League. However if we do get banned, then think of all the mid- week matches where the players will be able to rest. That should make our chances of winning the premier league that much easier.

All those players we bought of them kept them going and paid for there stadium. Ffp hey a utter disgrace Hang your head in shame Gill.
I've said that all along about arsenal. Fans always quick to make oil money comments and go on about being well run and showing financial restraint - while they basically stayed afloat by pulling our pants down and taking plenty of the 'oil money' for some less than excellent players.

The way I read it he sounds like a self obsessed scouer, who would like nothing better than to see us banned from the Champions League. However if we do get banned, then think of all the mid- week matches where the players will be able to rest. That should make our chances of winning the premier league that much easier.
It would make us virtually certain of another domestic treble for sure, plus, imagine getting a season long CL ban after
winning the fucking thing the year before, it would make it a total farce.
In fact, I could live with this scenario, listening to the Dippers having to hear, 'Yeah, you're in the CL, but it's
worthless, as the best team in Europe isn't in it.' UEFA must know this too, sacking off the likes of AC Milan's a piece of piss,
as they're shit anyway, but City are a different kettle of fish nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.