UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If some fucker is clever enough to hack all of these emails and private document, you can bet the clever cnut can also do a fair job of doctoring the shite too. Just as I'm sure City can go back and amend anything that is incriminating.

Fuck them all

Why are PSG not up for the same scrutiny? Well here you go:

"P.S.G. and UEFA have a tangled relationship. The team’s owners also run beIN Sports, the broadcaster that is UEFA’s biggest media rights buyer. Both the club and beIN Sports are run by Nasser al-Khelaifi, a Qatari national who was elected to a position on UEFA’s executive board earlier this year."

So there you have a major competitor chairman on the board of the organisation that is implementing the rules and handing out the punishments.

This is all a smear attempt in the wave of a transfer window where we will spend.
PSG is on constant scrutinity.
I don't get where you have the idea PSG has a free pass. PSG has just been recently cleared from further investigation for pre Neymar and Mbappé purchases by CAS for a technicality. But FFP is definitely going strong after PSG to the point they have devaluated our sponsors twice and tried to do it a third time. If they are serious, how can they be unable to find the correct value once at all ? Why do they keep devaluating it as soon as we comply by selling for the aforementioned amount missing to balance our account ? And why should those devaluations, decided in 2018, be retroactively applied in 2015/2016/2017 accounts when, at the time, PSG and UEFA had an agreement that the value was 100 M ?
When has FFP forced City to sell players ? PSG had to make a fire sell of 145 M€ of players because they used dirty tactics by applying retroactive devaluations.
And i remind you it is for pre Neymar/Mbappé years. So you can't even say "hey but City doesn't buy a 222 M€ player !".

If you really think Nasser had his hands on FFP matters then, either he did a poor job, either he decided to do his club dirty.

The thing about all this that rankles the most is that the arguments are all historic from stuff 5 years ago and subsequently they reneged and changed the FFP requirements for new investors when some of the old G14 clubs couldn't make the break even requirement and went crying to UEFA.

The club have clearly demonstrated financial propriety and management, we are 5th on DeLoittes list and are one of the fastest growing football brands with a turnover that will exceed 600 Million this year, have never broken a transfer record, clearly made substantial profits for the last 3 seasons and therefore piss the break even requirement so beloved of these arseholes, yet we are vilified as cheats based on rules that no longer exist without the truth being heard on the basis of conjecture and rumour mongering among the press and their "sources". I sincerely hope we fully nail their fucking hat on when the time comes.
5th on Deloitte rich list and growing fast but FFP was brought in to stop clubs spending beyond their means. Yeah right that’s what it was brought in for.

Got a few more messages from various supporters of other clubs this morning referencing the NYT article and questioning how I could support a club that cheat and are owned by the “monsters” that are the UAE.

Going to have to either start ignoring them or craft a boilerplate response to save myself the trouble of putting constant effort in to responding.

The righteous indignation of these people, who support clubs who also receive (directly or indirectly) funding from the UAE, SA, China, and Russia is infuriating. It’s starting to pop up at my league games, as well.

GFY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.