UEFA FFP investigation into 2014 filings - CAS rule City's appeal is "inadmissible"

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. Mid Wales blue

Mid Wales blue

He doesn’t have enough posts, likes and retweet’s of personal every day information, for an online profile to be gathered.
    Just hacks trying to discredit, so as to out the identity of poster.

blue oli likes this.
  2. IT and Me

IT and Me

...and eventually all those lying twats will end up where they belong - in the Black Hole of Calcutta.

3. blue oli

blue oli

It’s obviously someone who has a personal account and wants to separate personal life from this response to the hacks - well played in my eyes given the vitriol laid at his door.

We should support his stance and leave him to be who he wants to be, clearly educated and from the financial sector (interesting one that as it’s my sector and I know very very few city fans in it lol). No blue should be pushing or asking him to identify himself as that counter productive.

Hacks will be hacks, covering themselves with fictional backlashes against factual questioning. It’s about time given the state of the journalism, news channels and politics that someone started telling the truth and using facts. Nice that city are at the front of the new wave of truth and fact i for one would like to see washing over the crap we are currently experiencing

Dave S, laserblue and Mid Wales blue like this.
  4. Bilboblue

Bilboblue

Rabin is indeed from India, as people will find out for themselves this week when he will be on the 93:20 podcast.

He's a thoroughly decent chap who is taking a short sabbatical.

5. blue oli

blue oli

Looking forward to that - and to be honest I couldn’t give too hoots where he is from - he’s a sensible eloquent chap who deserves some respect in my my eyes.

6. Blue Budgie

Blue Budgie

Agreed mate fucking the barcodes with a passion. Gutted the cousin didn't choose Sundrrland tbh. Hopefully now their obese fans will keep their shirts on.

Bilboblue likes this.
  7. DenisLawBackHeel74

DenisLawBackHeel74

Which is why he’s inferring that if it’s not about the facts it will be a different conversation. In other words you better have a fucking good brief because we are going to rinse you in court.

8. dickie davies

dickie davies

First thing that came to my mind about the barcodes being good again is that 26 years ago, all I saw on holiday was fat kids with their fat dad wearing Newcastle shirts

9. JPAMCR

JPAMCR

Korma chameleon

Shaggy likes this.
  10. laserblue

laserblue

You're not raita in the head.

Shaggy likes this.