UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely there is a point where we can go in the front foot, there is evidence of a campaign of harassment & damaging the brand.

I’d be happy if it destroyed uefa, no champs league for anyone, no 6 times.
This all over. The value of brand reputation is similar to the hidden cost of quality - it seems like nothing on the surface, but - and especially if an issue is allowed to become an open sore - these things have much wider, deeper and longer term impact than most people can imagine. Hearts and minds is difficult as it is when challenging the sly sports bums (on seats) cartel, and I suspect now that we feel we have a waterproof vantage point we will continue apply the pressure to ensure the tap out.

Man, I sure love to mix my metaphors.

We'll still take it to CAS even under those circumstances. The evidence seems to indicate that UEFA is being pressured by an anti-City clique (presumably including Gill, Parry, the Bayern Nazis and Tebas among others). So they'll have to do something to appease that clique but not enough to risk a sustained legal challenge from us. So I'd agree that what you've suggested is probably the worst case scenario.

What will concern me until the moment that judgment is handed down, is that we shouldn’t ever make the mistake of thinking we’re dealing with rational people. Tebas, the dippers, Gill and Bayerns collection of bottom feeders will stop at nothing to punish us, and UEFA’s long term well being will be of no concern to them. Hateful wankers one and all

What will concern me until the moment that judgment is handed down, is that we shouldn’t ever make the mistake of thinking we’re dealing with rational people. Tebas, the dippers, Gill and Bayerns collection of bottom feeders will stop at nothing to punish us, and UEFA’s long term well being will be of no concern to them. Hateful wankers one and all
Believe me, the club may have been a bit naive in the past but they now know what sort of pond life they're dealing with.

But UEFA took us for mugs and they're now in no doubt that we won't be rolling over again.

Believe me, the club may have been a bit naive in the past but they now know what sort of pond life they're dealing with.

But UEFA took us for mugs and they're now in no doubt that we won't be rolling over again.

Oh do tell, be speculative just to get me through all the bullshit that is going to be reported.

Oh do tell, be speculative just to get me through all the bullshit that is going to be reported.
It's no great secret. It's been said already that UEFA mugged us in 2013 when they assured us a number of times that we were on course to meet the requirements to be able to use the get-out clause in FFP involving wages paid in our 2012 accounts. Then as soon as we'd filed those accounts they shafted us by changing the rules so we couldn't then use it. And then had the cheek to punish us for it.

It's also been said on here that the American owned clubs, particularly the rags and dippers, are the main source of negative stories against us. Then there's Spygate and there's a reason why that was brought up. My suspicion is that something else has been going on more recently with that & the club wanted to send a warning shot across Liverpool's bows.

You really don't have to be Masterspy to make the link to the former CEO's of those two clubs who are in powerful positions at UEFA.

Last edited:
It's no great secret. It's been said already that UEFA mugged us in 2013 when they assured us a number of times that we were on course to meet the requirements to be able to use the get-out clause in FFP involving wages paid in our 2012 accounts. Then as soon as we'd filed those accounts they shafted us by changing the rules so we couldn't then use it. And then had the cheek to punish us for it.

It's also been said on here that the American owned clubs, particularly the rags and dippers, are the main source of negative stories against us. Then there's Spygate and there's a reason why that was brought up. My suspicion is that something else been going on more recently with that & the club wanted to send a warning shot across Liverpool's bows.

You really don't have to be Masterspy to make the link to the former CEO's of those two clubs who are in powerful positions at UEFA.

well judging by the bent reffing & negative stories being spoon fed I think we need to go for the jugular but then I shoukd trust Khaldoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.