UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have dreamt this, but, I thought for some reason the appeal had already been agreed it was inadmissible due to the reasons given today as soon as it went in?
or am I getting mixed up with press rumours at the time? Anyway I think todays (yesterdays) official result is more damaging to UEFA than it is to MCFC, CAS have forced UEFA's hand to push through the saga.

Thanks to everyone's input
Think you're getting mixed up with what the media said. They were right in theory but I reckon deals have been done.

Does anybody really think that the outcome makes any difference. If we win the case our enemies will just start saying ‘ we paid them off ‘ or the like. We have been found guilty by the press and the public even with a victory we wouldn’t change these opinions. People are not suddenly going to start thinking ‘wow City were innocent all along’ we should apologise for all the negativity.

Won’t happen sorry. The press certainly won’t apologise they will just find other ways to be negative. Think we have to get used to it!!

I think it’s really important that we finish this with an innocent & there are casualties from uefa, dippers, rags, Bayern, la liga & the shit housery media.

Does anyone else just hanker for the days when all we had to defend was the fact we had three stars above our eagle for 'decorative' reasons?

To be honest they were a lot harder to defend than our alleged financial 'transgressions'.

Liverpool's unpunished cheating of FFP in 2013 and 2015 come to mind. Especially the fraudulent offsetting of £35 million of FFP losses specifically against non-existent 'stadium development' for the non-existent Stanley Park Project in 2015. Now there's something for UEFA to get their teeth into...

...or the media

Am I the only one who wants no part of a horse traded or plea bargained agreement to satisfy that shower of shit in Lausanne so they can continue arse licking the likes of Tebas and Rummenige, Gill and Parry.
All or nothing, put up or shut the fuck up. If there's no evidence worth shit I want apologies and climbdowns for the way our club has been treated by these utter wankers. A firm shot across the likes of Der Spiegels bows wouldn't go amiss either, they've sailed a little too close to the wind on occasion. Oh how I would love to see some of these two bit social media shitehawks brought to book if they've been caught committing libel that would result in damages saught by the club.

Can you imagine if we have been collecting evidence for years & it becomes like a massive “me2” & these absolute cranks all start getting their just desserts.

As it’s announced you see a live feed actually working on City tv as all around the globe we have lawyers knocking on the door & serving summons.

better still maybe ex players Buzzer knocking on Gills door & shouting served ya c$&@!

See the beeb have reported cas threw out our complaint......small print says its because no UEFA sanctions have been handed out yet.....beeb makes out we are guilty ....cnuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.