UEFA FFP investigation into 2014 filings - Case Hearing reportedly delayed till New year (The Times)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. cleavers

cleavers

We deleted the thread because its so far a lot of bollocks, also you claim to work for UEFA, and live in Nyon, but you aren't posting from there are you ? We know exactly where you post from, so please don't be so naive.

FootballSense likes this.
  2. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

Wumming on here isn't taken to kindly either, Mr Ceferin will be ever so cross with you when you expose his organisation..... On Bluemoon... :-)

3. Chris in London

Chris in London

You are right that if you have left the field of play you need the ref's permission to re-enter, but you need the ref's permission to leave in the first place. If you don't have the ref's permission to leave the field of play, you are still deemed to be on the field of play.

You may remember a penalty against Adebayor away at Wolves several years ago. The ball was going over the dead ball line and Adebayor stopped the ball in play, but his momentum (and the Wolves defenders) took them both over the dead ball line. Whilst behind the line, the Wolves player tripped Adebayor. Result - penalty for City because both were still deemed to be in play.

Silva should have been treated as having never left the field of play. You cannot be offside from a throw in so you cannot gain an advantage by leaving the field of play at one point and entering it at another.

As decisions go, whether it was deliberately bent or not, it was plainly wrong in terms of the laws of the game.

4. Barcon

Barcon

How come it says he has ten posts on here but when I click on his username I can only see three?

5. cleavers

cleavers

He's had a thread deleted which I mentioned in my reply.

6. ancoats

ancoats

yep

i think uefa thought we would buckle and just take more punishment because of the leaked emails that was doing the rounds had to be true, but city did the other thing and knew nothing was in hiding so jumped to the CAS to call uefa bluff and i think it worked or they would have done something before now

also i truly believe all this leaked stuff was done by a couple of major club to hide the fact one was was doing the hacking ?? i can smell a rat a scouse rat who was hacking into manchester city scouting accounts and another in germany who have always had it in for us and maybe using dirty tricks to stop us

BlueMoonz1977 likes this.
  7. Chris in London

Chris in London

You might need to get used to that, working for UEFA, blue

;)

8. 55yr old teenager

55yr old teenager

So does that means more delays if that is the case

9. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

I prefer his name on the reservation ... Talkin Bollocks ..!

10. Barcon

Barcon

I read that. Just wondering why it says he has ten posts when he doesn't.
    P.S, the reason I was looking was to see what he had said when he first signed up.

Kirkstall Blue likes this.