UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not a City fan whoever claims to support.
100% a city fan. He might not like all the money and corruption around the game but he is a blue. Don’t forget though he is also a journalist who is paid to write articles with a certain angle. He says no to one and I suspect work and revenue might dry up

Why would a lifelong City fan suddenly become a hater? Why would he suddenly start trying to rip us apart? Expose our owners, exaggerate stories about us.

Maybe he has been told to do it by his bosses. Maybe he is a closet LFC fan. Maybe someone is paying him to write shit. I think it is based on ethnicity of our owners. I think that is why he has a total anti-city agenda.

It's his job. He's made the decision that feeding his family is more important than his support for a football team. We dont need to go down the racist route it's not a good look.

I agree he is particularly annoying though. He's styled himself as a City fan journalist so he gives more legitimacy to any anti city stories.

100% a city fan. He might not like all the money and corruption around the game but he is a blue. Don’t forget though he is also a journalist who is paid to write articles with a certain angle. He says no to one and I suspect work and revenue might dry up

He can claim to be a Blue but he’s not a Blue IMHO. I’ve read some of his books and articles and liked some of them. He chose to change allegiances to FC United and good luck to them. Anyone who can’t enjoy the Agüero moment isn’t really a Blue.

I think he might have let all the crap said about the fans not caring about 'this or that', get to him and is overcompensating.

In other words maybe he's more concerned about proving a point to his peers and puffing his chest out, than how it looks to City fans. With his lack of effort to separate fact and speculation from anti-city sources, or waiting for anything newsworthy before dragging it up again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.