UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve read they lost their “bottle” after the Snowden leaks and instead of exposing the corruption of the secret services; they decided to work with them instead, by being their mouthpiece.

I've just finished reading The Snowden Files by Luke Harding. A little eye-opening on this score to be fair. Unlike the US, there is no freedom of the press guarantee in this country.

The point to be made on FFP is that it is not a neutral regulatory device that City flouted. It was a net designed to catch a prey.

Look at Man Utd at the moment. They are faced with buying their way out of trouble and back into the Champions League just when their revenues are falling, and what did the Premier League do in the Summer? They quietly cancelled their rule limiting the amount that a club can add to their wage bill when their revenues are flat or declining. The rules are designed to favour 'them'. The initial rules were drafted in consultation with Europe's leading clubs and their officials and ex-officials sit on their licensing committees. It's an open goal for any journalist but they are not going to write the story because the bigger splash for them is the cheating foreigner.

We'll do very well if we escape from this but if we do there will be no going back.

I thought we had already been found guilty in the lower chamber the upper chamber is supposed to pass punishment on us not look at the evidence the lower chamber chose to ignore in there haste to punish is before the 5 year deadline

I thought we had already been found guilty in the lower chamber the upper chamber is supposed to pass punishment on us not look at the evidence the lower chamber chose to ignore in there haste to punish is before the 5 year deadline

I think it really is a shambles of a process.

I don't think we've been found guilty The lower chamber referred us to the upper chamber as they believe we have a case to answer.
This is why it's taking so long as there is no real evidence. They had run out of time so had to refer us to the upper chamber. It's why the club said the process hadn't been followed

I don't think we've been found guilty The lower chamber referred us to the upper chamber as they believe we have a case to answer.
This is why it's taking so long as there is no real evidence. They had run out of time so had to refer us to the upper chamber. It's why the club said the process hadn't been followed

Does anyone know if they could/can produce new evidence against us? or will the upper chamber only consider evidence that was submitted when the case was sent to them?

So basically can they spend this time trying build a stronger case against us?

Does anyone know if they could/can produce new evidence against us? or will the upper chamber only consider evidence that was submitted when the case was sent to them?

Fucking uefa isn't it they make it up as they go the bent bastards.

It's a question I would like to know the answer to as well. it was my major concern when we were referred up, in that It gives more time for the prosecution to assemble a case
I don't think UEFA have anything concrete as the case would have been heard and judgement passed instead of this waiting around. All the media were reporting the imminent announcement of us being excluded from next season's champions league, yet nothing

Last edited:
It's a question I would like to know the answer to, as it was my major concern when we were referred up, in that It gives more time for the prosecution

It gave more time for the defence as well... and I'm pretty confident our lawyers will be more expensive and better than theirs. UEFA will have multiple investigations going on at any time. We have one for our law people to concentrate on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.