UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Premier League have collective bargaining rights and they want a successful Man Utd and Liverpool to sell their broadcasting rights across the globe hence they changed their rules to help Utd.

Real Madrid spend on. Another Brazilian signing in this window. Nothing is really stopping those clubs from spending apart from their bosses profit motive. It does seem that in the Premier League spending has declined significantly recently.
That they do. But not if you miss out on the Champions League for successive seasons (because funding outside of the PL TV deal is hard to generate). The CL is the easiest way to do that.

That has been the thing to hit Arsenal and is also about to, potentially, hit United. You couldn’t increase your wages to the extent needed by Arsenal under the old PL FFP rules. They can now.

HTF did you end up in Paraguay from Northenden mate lol ?

I fell in love with and married a Paraguayan woman. Not updated my profile but have since been in Dhaka, Bangladesh; New Mills, England; Santiago de Compostela, Spain and now Milan.

I teach English as a Foreign Language, Drama and English Literature so I travel a lot and work in international schools. The money is great most of the time and it's less stressful than being a teacher in the UK.

I have a house in Asuncion, Paraguay but seriously thinking of leaving the country for good as basically the drug cartels now run the government.

I fell in love with and married a Paraguayan woman. Not updated my profile but have since been in Dhaka, Bangladesh; New Mills, England; Santiago de Compostela, Spain and now Milan.

I teach English as a Foreign Language, Drama and English Literature so I travel a lot and work in international schools. The money is great most of the time and it's less stressful than being a teacher in the UK.

I have a house in Asuncion, Paraguay but seriously thinking of leaving the country for good as basically the drug cartels now run the government.
I bet you've seen some real poverty and degradation, what about the places other than New Mills though?

That’s a shame mate, sounds like you’ve made the most of life and long may it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.