UEFA FFP investigation into 2014 filings - Case Hearing reportedly this week (Guardian)- Pg. 1038

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. mcfcstu

mcfcstu

What’s the bet this investigation rears it’s ugly head again the week leading into the Liverpool game.

2. I'm no cynic but...

I'm no cynic but...

You got it man...

3. higgi1p

higgi1p

Yes, and along with Bernado immediate 3 game ban

ali benarbia's studs likes this.
  4. cptaidan88

cptaidan88

AC Milan post losses of €146m. You can sort of understand why they voluntarily took a European ban this season.

I don't understand how you can lose that much and still be that shit.

DenisLawBackHeel74 likes this.
  5. bobbyowenquiff

bobbyowenquiff

We managed to do it well enough throughout the 80s

6. asahartford1

asahartford1

Probably in the NYT, though people keep saying they have no relation to Liverpool, and repeated in our own fine media.

7. King KdB of Belgium

King KdB of Belgium

They are all hoping that if they sling enough mud, that some of it will stick. I am just getting sick and tired of these so called journo's, trying to conjure up lies about the club. It is time that we started suing a couple of them along with their editors and the owners a swell. maybe they will be more careful if some of them were in court, and it cost them a lot od money as well as there lively hood.

If just one well know sports reporter was sued and ended up being sacked, maybe the others will stop trying to conjure up some stories that they know are not true.

8. jrb

jrb

This is dragging on.

I’m sure Parry and his mates at Littlewoods thought it would be done and dusted quickly.

Don’t worry, Henry and his NYT’s mates will be on it straightaway if we are banned.

9. deano ou812

deano ou812

Uefa want this to disappear it’s the cartel clubs ( or at least certain members) pushing this ...

10. Parisian

Parisian

Team supported:
    Paris Saint Germain
    At the end of his era, Berlusconi refused to put any money in the club and AC Milan dropped massively sportively. The end of their ambition was highlighted by the sale of Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva to the "new rich" club. Italian clubs and league didn't manage to draw financial ressources during their european domination. AC Milan was left without their sugar daddy money, with a team of overpaid players and the final nail in the coffin was the dodgy chinese guy who became their new owner.

I think Elliot has done kinda ok since the club was (and still is) in massive crisis. Juventus has shown the way and Inter is coming back as well. One positive point is the new stadium for both Milan clubs which will likely helps them get more revenues. Then, they will have to do better with the coach appointment and their player scouting. Both Juventus and Inter have world class managers and AC Milan keeps hiring less capable coaches. Then, they made a lot of bets on rather young players. Juventus, on the other hand, started their come back by sniffing any high level "free agent" (and keeps doing it with Ramsey and Rabiot this summer) and can now afford risky and expensive moves on the market.
    Imo, it is unlikely they will ever meet their old european level under Berlusconi (when he was caring about football) but they can become a good midtable european club who can be annoying and overachieve (between Napoli who is good but underachieves and Atletico who has been overachieving).

FrankSwift1 likes this.