UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls correct me if I am wrong, but my thinking is that we were found guilty by the investigative chamber and as a result it was passed upstairs for ‘punishment’. We then challenged the process etc via CAS. So any punishment would mean we were found guilty to some degree. Therefore we don’t have to accept any punishment(fine) as would just wait until CAS makes their decision on the original appeal. If they throw it out then there surely would be no fine that could be applied...

Can someone summarise what’s happened because there’s thousands of pages and I don’t know where the latest news is..

Thinking this could be a ploy by UEFA. Leaking this potentially to see the general feeling around our club and if it would be aceptable or not (hopefully not). Then when it gets thrown out by CAS, they could go to the cartel clubs and say "Hey, at least we tried." whilst saying to us "At least we weren't gonna ban you." in an attempt yo appease both sides.

Don’t forget these ****s leaked that we will be banned: one of the reasons we took them to court for not following correct procedure.
Now they’re saying we won’t be banned and a fine is unlikely...
Someone’s seen their arse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.