UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is all clear as muck isn’t it?
Alls I can glean from the last couple of days is that whatever the outcome, we as a club will still have a cloud hanging over us which allows the same media outlets and their journos to continue to paint us as guilty.
This is going to stick to us for a while, sadly.

Well this is all clear as muck isn’t it?
Alls I can glean from the last couple of days is that whatever the outcome, we as a club will still have a cloud hanging over us which allows the same media outlets and their journos to continue to paint us as guilty.
This is going to stick to us for a while, sadly.

That was always going to be the case, regardless. They want to believe therefore it's true.

Probably been asked but if the UEFA AC recommend a fine can City take the same complaint back to CAS that UEFAs own due process wasn't followed? And if so and CAS throw our complaint out can we then go back to CAS about the fine itself?

This really could run and run.
I think we went to CAS bcoz we felt UEFA was wrong in taking the matter to higher forum and that the lower forum didn't do the job properly.
Cas didn't entertain bcoz they think higher forum can do the job.
Athletic thinks the higher forum won't punish City and their report had nothing to do with CAS instead of they knew higher forum won't punish City.
Ofc Athletic can prove wrong and higher forum can fine and ban us but then again I feel we can go to CAS to appeal the higher forum's decision or to court too take it out completely in a long drawn legal battle.

What is happening might happen is UEFA would want to look good so they will feed anti City bullshit in media ,still continue with reputational damage so that when decision comes out in our favour they can say a country with oil power and unlimited wealth forced and blackmailed UEFA

Exactly just showed the headline on BBC sport to Mrs Moon & said how do you read that....she said up shit creek until she actually looked at the whole picture, slanted biased shit as usual from the UK press.

the bbc also only refer to us as FA cup winners, the league and league cup were null and void last season apparently.

I don’t think VAR was in place, but the decision that made me laugh even more than Aguero’s booking for ‘diving’ against Monaco, was the ref’s refusal to give Leroy a penalty when he was not so much fouled as harvested by the keeper away to Hoffenheim. He almost jackknifed Leroy through a full 360 degrees. Incredible refereeing

Thought the ref disallowing a goal in Hoffenheim because we took a throw in from the wrong place was as corrupt as I’ve seen.

I think we went to CAS bcoz we felt UEFA was wrong in taking the matter to higher forum and that the lower forum didn't do the job properly.
Cas didn't entertain bcoz they think higher forum can do the job.
Athletic thinks the higher forum won't punish City and their report had nothing to do with CAS instead of they knew higher forum won't punish City.
Ofc Athletic can prove wrong and higher forum can fine and ban us but then again I feel we can go to CAS to appeal the higher forum's decision or to court too take it out completely in a long drawn legal battle.

What is happening might happen is UEFA would want to look good so they will feed anti City bullshit in media ,still continue with reputational damage so that when decision comes out in our favour they can say a country with oil power and unlimited wealth forced and blackmailed UEFA

More importantly, CAS have no jurisdiction until the UEFA processes are at an end. This is quite specific in the statement.

Thought the ref disallowing a goal in Hoffenheim because we took a throw in from the wrong place was as corrupt as I’ve seen.

If I remember that incident correctly, the ref was right in his decision
I think it was David Silva who's movement had taken him off the pitch. The throw in was taken quickly and the ball thrown into the path of Silva who re entered the field of play
The law is something about gaining an advantage from a dead ball by a player being off the field of play, and this is why ref's have to wave a player back onto the pitch if they've been off for treatment

So will city except a fine? If so what if its 50m and its included in ffp?

Personally City shouldn't except any fine or punishment whatsoever! We broke no rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.