UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have said "no mate, I died 6 months ago. Bit of friendly advice. Start repenting your sins now, it's shite down here."
Good point, in fact if they had checked my wife's insurance claims on my life they would have seen a payout several years ago.
Does seem though that bank robberies are now carried out by hackers rather than at gunpoint.

Recently I only wanted to change my address to get a UK company to send correspondence to me here in Spain and they insisted on no email correspondence, original bank statements not derived from internet with the new address and a certified copy of my passport by a solicitor with my sample signature. All had to be posted. All this they claim to be for my protection.
I suppose they are covering themselves but in the age where banks get regular fines for laundering drug money and Iran sourced cash everything seems tainted with corruption etc. so why should football be different?

Good point, in fact if they had checked my wife's insurance claims on my life they would have seen a payout several years ago.
Does seem though that bank robberies are now carried out by hackers rather than at gunpoint.

Recently I only wanted to change my address to get a UK company to send correspondence to me here in Spain and they insisted on no email correspondence, original bank statements not derived from internet with the new address and a certified copy of my passport by a solicitor with my sample signature. All had to be posted. All this they claim to be for my protection.
I suppose they are covering themselves but in the age where banks get regular fines for laundering drug money and Iran sourced cash everything seems tainted with corruption etc. so why should football be different?
One form of ID and proof of address to get in to watch us.

So did I but i am totally convinced that we where complicit in keeping it quiet VAR wasn't working at Liverpool this season and we got fucked over and said nothing and then we have the hacking scandal that we took silence money for instead of blowing the lid off the crap.
I would hope the good sheik and our chairman have good reasons for our stance, otherwise we are just getting done over for no purpose.

One form of ID and proof of address to get in to watch us.
Yes, things are tightening up.
Even here in the previously tax indifferent Spain purchasing things with cash often needs an NIE number to be used (a bit like your National Insurance number). Even the police have stopped taking fine money in cash and give you an invoice to pay at the post office. Some things take a bit of getting used to.

Yes, things are tightening up.
Even here in the previously tax indifferent Spain purchasing things with cash often needs an NIE number to be used (a bit like your National Insurance number). Even the police have stopped taking fine money in cash and give you an invoice to pay at the post office. Some things take a bit of getting used to.
Back to the barter system. You got change for a dustbin lid and a chicken?

Are we getting done over? Have i missed something or is this still just rumbling noise with nothing resolved?
@blueinsa seems to think so. See his post that I was replying to. Apparently we are at the top table, therefore complicit in cover ups to maintain the status quo whilst simultaneously being shafted by certain powers. I'm not in agreement but that's what my post references.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.