UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the stakes are so high I hope both sides will compromise.

If not, and the Cartel European Royalty clubs and their owners force UEFA to sanction and ban City, I hope City take UEFA to Court and drag the Cartel clubs and individuals within those clubs through the courts. We might as well get banned from the CL with a bang and out every f***er who has plotted against us.
I have always thought, since Khaldoon made that incredibly strong statement last year about other clubs "briefing about us to the press" and saying that we always find out who is responsible, that we have an Ace card up our sleeves. I believe City know who leaked the story from UEFA and I'm certain (from what I know) that the main culprits have come from the LFC camp. Gill may have done his bit from time to time but the main route for the smear campaign we have endured for years has come from the bottom of the M62, with sanction from the USA.

Walk into any pub and get talking to any rag dipper or fan of any club for that matter and the first thing they’ll bring up is ffp make that any bar in the world that’s what we’re known for being cheats because of these bent bastards

Just ask them to name one other industry where you are not allowed to invest? Then ask who might benefit from that decision? Then walk away.

I have always thought, since Khaldoon made that incredibly strong statement last year about other clubs "briefing about us to the press" and saying that we always find out who is responsible, that we have an Ace card up our sleeves. I believe City know who leaked the story from UEFA and I'm certain (from what I know) that the main culprits have come from the LFC camp. Gill may have done his bit from time to time but the main route for the smear campaign we have endured for years has come from the bottom of the M62, with sanction from the USA.
Not like their owners to be involved in anything underhand,is it ?

Walk into any pub and get talking to any rag dipper or fan of any club for that matter and the first thing they’ll bring up is ffp make that any bar in the world that’s what we’re known for being cheats because of these bent bastards
If anyone tells me City have cheated by breaking FFP, I always ask them, "so how have we cheated?"
Very few answer the question, as they just follow the myth that's been peddled "City are financial cheats"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.