UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t agree more my friend, I put it like that to avoid any debate with any apologists, too busy putting up a 14’ shed :-) , I’m seriously considering dumping my TV to avoid paying for another license, and avoid any doubt, I never watch or listen to anything BBC related at home .
Don't have to get rid of your TV mate, just the aerial!

It's an interesting link because Cosmos were shafted in their attempts to join the MLS when CFG started New York City FC. There has been a major row for years over NYCFC's attempt to get a new stadium (just resolved in recent weeks). There is no love lost between the clubs.

Absolutely. The Cosmos link is interesting. Although Parry has worked on the Qatar World Cup and he has worked for the Saudi Government- so whilst he hates City it may not be as a result of our owners unlike others.

I had even contemplated City were ones who did the leaking - a sort of very clever Coleen Rooney ploy?

Think about it...it may serve us more than UEFA if we have actually gamed this all out from the start?

Put it this way, if I was Tariq Panja at the NYT and it wasn't City who briefed him, then I would be ringing Khaldoon up and asking how much it would be worth for us to know?

I'm not being funny, but that's a multi-million pound pay day to leave any supposed 'journalistic integrity' at the door.
I still believe that LFC were the prime movers, albeit as a link in a long chain.

I had even contemplated City were ones who did the leaking - a sort of very clever Coleen Rooney ploy?

Think about it...it may serve us more than UEFA if we have actually gamed this all out from the start?

Put it this way, if I was Tariq Panja at the NYT and it wasn't City who briefed him, then I would be ringing Khaldoon up and asking how much it would be worth for us to know?

I'm not being funny, but that's a multi-million pound pay day to leave any supposed 'journalistic integrity' at the door.

Tolm - you old synic you !

And now here's Knickerless* responding rather gracelessly having had Rabin point out to him the error of his ways:

For someone who's always bragging about being a reseracher with a PhD, he sometimes comes across as ... well, not all that bright. Unless, of course, he's just a liar. Or, of course, a bit of both.

* - I'm not normally a one for these juvenile misspellings or corruptions of names in the interests of 'banter', but I'll make an exception for this contemptible twat.

Nothing wrong with a bit of shithousery when engaging with these whoppers Peter, and McGeehan deserves pretty much every bit of shithousery that comes his way. In fact, I'd say he deserves it more than ****s like Castles, MacKenna, and Nick Harris due to the fact that he hides behind such a noble cause as human rights.

I wouldn't say Qatar were pals of Abu Dhabi at the moment!

Haven't you heard mate, they're all the same these lot?

If I had a quid for every time I read City's owners were Saudi, Qatari or from Dubai...

It's racism, but they are too ignorant to know it.

Raheem had it right.

Tariq Panja had the same exclusive insider news about PSG case. Doubt City was the one leaking the information at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.