UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But then where is Gill getting his information from?
A confidential process is exactly that - confidential - UEFA shouldn't be telling all their employees what is going on. If Gill isn't part of the process then he shouldn't know what is happening either. So still a leak even if internally within UEFA.

Who knows... chats at the water fountain... Gill may be chatting to lots of people gathering evidence and corroborating information. I think it’s clear City know who’s been stirring the pot and I wouldn’t be surprised to see us extract revenge in some form or another. Napoleon met his Waterloo ! And I’m hopeful Gill will too.

Wow... this is a masterclass in how to imply guilt with half-truths, omissions, and insinuation.
It should be in text-books for future generations to see how the media works.
He's just trying to cover his arse because the leaks have become the story and the last thing journalists want to be is on the end of a story. If all the skullduggery comes to light as part of any court case brought by City it could rebound on him.

Who the fuck is Nicholas Mcgeehan anyway?

Is he another one of these bitter little twats who follow the rags or the mickeys or one of the London clubs and is a tad jealous?

Or is he just another two bob gobshite who thinks he knows the middle East like the back of his hand?

Looks like a bit of twat going by his profile pic.
Gobshite.
All of the above

Article by Keegan in the Mail about Pinto failing in his appeal.

Wow, on City Keegan actually goes for a bit of balance and puts the likes of BBC and NYT to shame@

"Their bid was unsuccessful but the full findings, issued earlier this week, may have made for uncomfortable reading at UEFA HQ.
CAS said that the alleged leaking of information by UEFA was ‘worrisome’. It added that City’s complaints over the leaks do not ‘appear to be entirely without merit’.
The panel also said that it was puzzled as to how Leterme who responded aggressively to City’s claims branding them ‘groundless in the merits and unacceptable in tone’ could be ‘so confident to “vehemently reject” (City’s) allegations’. CAS also noted that City could bring another appeal to them in future, after UEFA’s investigation has concluded and should they be unsatisfied with the decision"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...eal-stand-trial-90-crimes-football-leaks.html

Article by Keegan in the Mail about Pinto failing in his appeal.

Wow, on City Keegan actually goes for a bit of balance and puts the likes of BBC and NYT to shame@

"Their bid was unsuccessful but the full findings, issued earlier this week, may have made for uncomfortable reading at UEFA HQ.
CAS said that the alleged leaking of information by UEFA was ‘worrisome’. It added that City’s complaints over the leaks do not ‘appear to be entirely without merit’.
The panel also said that it was puzzled as to how Leterme who responded aggressively to City’s claims branding them ‘groundless in the merits and unacceptable in tone’ could be ‘so confident to “vehemently reject” (City’s) allegations’. CAS also noted that City could bring another appeal to them in future, after UEFA’s investigation has concluded and should they be unsatisfied with the decision"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...eal-stand-trial-90-crimes-football-leaks.html

Keegan a billy bullshitter regardless of this piece

I know very little of the law in these areas but surely UEFA pleading ignorance about the leaks should be no excuse, it is their responsibility to have a culture of confidentiality. Even if they can’t or won’t investigate how it was leaked, the fact it was leaked should be enough to rule against them.

(obviously I think lots of lawyers would get very rich off my logic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.