UEFA FFP investigation - Other PL clubs appeal to CAS to prevent City playing in Europe (p 2581)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. laserblue

laserblue

They've been fined a cumulative total of $1.5 BILLION for money laundering, much of it for Iran. However, John W. Henry isn't their chief executive.

2. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Doesn’t stink at all, we cheat, United and Liverpool are paragons of virtue.

3. Paladin

Paladin

Haha. I'm not pretending it's an in depth analysis. There are plenty of experts here providing that level of insight.

If it needs further explanation, Liverpool escaped punishment for hacking our computers because the offences happened a long time ago. Using the same logic, any charges coming from our own governing bodies should be dropped because of their age.

4. bobbyowenquiff

bobbyowenquiff

Or, as Evans has publically admitted, when he threatened innocent fans in Brussels hours before the Heysel Stadium disaster.

5. Paladin

Paladin

6. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

Yes but it's City in the dock not the dippers , so totally different rules apply .

7. Metalartin

Metalartin

I had to stop reading here...
    They are such spin merchants, it's so basic what they are doing. I can't believe people fall for it. This is how easy it is, I don't agree with anything he said there either so:
    His criticisms of City complaining about leaks and unattributed briefings raised eyebrows. In a process that is supposed to be locked in confidentiality until the final outcome, as they legally agreed to. Complaints about breaches of confidentiality and lack of due process from an authority are very common in all life, not just football.

What a fucking muppet.

Was there any actual news or is that another regurgitation?

8. razman

razman

banned for 2 seasons !! lol wtf

9. Ric

Ric

10. Don Karleone

Don Karleone