UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is One fight we simply cannot lose, we must do whatever it takes to win, even if it means fighting for a decade.

Every avenue open should be explored. I don't just want us to win this fight, I want us to win it and then take such revenge that they will never mess with us again.

Can we be sure that Mansour will be supportive of the club going to war with uefa, or might he view this as mistakes having been made by people at the club.
Mansour sees the club development as a project,he's not a fan in the way the rest of us are,so there is a possibility that his response to all this may not be what we would like it to be.
He’s built a investment of £250m into one worth £5B do you really think he will walk away Khaldoon and HH will be fuming over this they are honourable people They will see this as a slight on them and their people it will only make them more determined and they have the money to win any battle and also the contacts at the highest level UEFA have made a massive mistake today

Will we be allowed to take part next season under appeal

Not sure about that. They've basically got until the end of August and remember CAS has already seen the appeal back in November so everything should be set up for an expedited process.

I think UEFA will be desperate for us to see the ban immediately, and City will be desperate to clear themselves immediately.

I think we could see the CAS process done before the end of the season.

Love to win it this year. Stranger things have happened. Backs against the wall and all that. Pep talk before Madrid
This maybe your last chance for awhile make it count. Peps last chance as well here probably.
Not a good day. Hopefully we can win in court.
Hacked emails, CAS also sayign leaks are worrying.
Hey I have supported us since 85, been worse days but feels bad.

Unfortunately I have zero confidence that city will stand up to this. I hope I’m wrong but we seem to have been here many times before on different levels and the club never seems to stand up for itself.
We will do everything we can but in the end they can do what they want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.