UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically what they are saying is because bigger clubs with bigger fan bases and more global exposure/ revenue etc have smaller sponshorship deals, therefore it must be over inflated.

Again, what a load of crap.

On that subject, look at this article... interesting to see who UEFA's investigating officer was...

qvqAPpt.jpg

Their aim is simple - the media will all think there is no smoke without fire so even when (not if) we get this ban overturned the damage to the reputation of our owners, the club and the sponsors will be done. We must now refute it all (partly done in the statement), retaliate with counter allegations and threaten to expose the deep routed rotten core of these organisations. In other words it's time to play dirty. I suspect that the club will have details of the Etihad sponsorship that put some distance from the Sheik and the leaked documents were both out of context and used as a weapon to cast doubt of the club's integrity. If the club just expect CAS to get to the truth alone they will be disappointed - this is a calculated attack by a group of officials linked to certain other clubs designed to oust us and make all our wonderful achievements seem fake. I have to believe that our owners are not that naive and the fact that they have employed the best sports lawyers would suggest they are aware of this. Fact is they have accused us of cheating and that stain will stick unless we go for the jugular. Strap in everyone it will become messy, if not and we take a more gentle stance it will confirm that there was a wrongdoing at some point. I would like to see us destroy UEFA and create an alternative. Incidentally I find it tragic that the system of playing that we have used for a number of years has now been adopted at lower league level and as such is slowly improving the standards of home grown players, in turn giving our national team a chance of actually wining something. Perhaps we should have just operated at huge undisclosed debts and pay fees by instalments that never filter down to lower leagues then play long ball with a group of thugs - oh wait, that was the post Fergie blueprint.

Last edited:
This may well be Peps last chance at CL with us then. They won’t want him to succeed. You can standby to see us royally fcuked over yet again.

I hope what Khaldoon said at end of last season about waiting to see what comes of it, then fight back ACTUALLY happens, or if we just roll over and take it like a woman.
I want to see us tear them a new one and expose their corrupt institution for what it is. We have been challenging their favourites, and they don’t like it.
Come on CITY, show us your teeth. Bite these cnuts back.

Their accusation all stems from the email about Mansour supplying the money instead of Etihad.

It should be open and shut, because if it left an Etihad bank account, it came from Etihad, end of.

UEFA’s reason for the ban doesn’t make sense to me. The main allegation was always disguised owner funding regarding the Etihad deal. If they’re now saying it’s over-inflated sponsorships, then didn’t UEFA sign those off/re-adjust the values anyway at the time?

This is a perfect example of how a biased and hostile media can, and frequently does, plant bullshit into the minds of neutrals. As the old adage goes, "Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth". The hacked emails refer to 'HH' (His Highness) with no name attached. In the UAE 'HH' is only used to describe the ruler of the country and nobody else. If the ruler decided to capitalise the state owned Etihad Airlines and Etihad used some of that money to meet its sponsorship obligations to City so what? The thing is if UEFA ask Etihad to see their books they'd quite rightly be told to fuck off because it's none of their business. This is what we're up against.

Ive obviously maybe been a bit naive. But my whole point was that if the owner wanted to sponsor the club with Sheik Mansour on the shirts and name the ground after himself, it should not matter one bit. If he wants to go out and spend £2billion on 3 players, it should not matter. Its his club, his money and the club is at no risk whatsoever of folding. So why cant he? Because they dont want City, or any other 'newcomer' to get in on the act.

Wow!!! Wasnt expecting that, fucking hell
Thought they might try to ban us for a year. Bring the fight on to all the corrupt bastards that have got their shit smelling fingers all over this

We WILL NOT be allowed to win these games. UEFA will want to try and drive us out at the earliest opportunity.
I’m concerned about if it is upheld, we will have an exodus of stars, KDB, Bernardo, Laporte, Sterling, Sané is pretty much out the door anyway. This could set us back years.
I see SLY sports can wait to comment, even through the Wolves v Foxes game. I’m glad I ditched the cnuts and went to IPTV.

i would be surprised if the two year ban is upheld,one year at most and better a fine,if it turns out like that non of the players would be off down the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.