UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep taking the pills mate. How the hell are going to be allowed to spend loads of money again. Uefa will control it. Clubs will raise their prices even higher. If we don’t win this appeal our time dining at the top table will be over. We’ll have to rebuild again and who knows how long it will take. Love your optimism though.

Talk about dramatic fuck me.

Our time at the top will be over ffs.

Facing a points deduction in the premier league now too according t sky sports news
Premier League cannot do anything until the decision with CAS has been decided. If they did(like a points deduction) and CAS vote in our favour The Premier League would look a tag silly don't you think?

The 2 season ban is a cynical ploy so that if our appeal is partially upheld UEFA can still pay themselves on the back of CAS reduces if to 1 season.

CAS verdicts are so unpredictable though anything could happen.

I wonder what the fine would be if we refuse entry to UEFA executives for the Madrid game. Batten down the hatches, it’s going to be rough ride an£ I for one can’t wait. Pep’s next presser will be an indication as to whether we come out all guns blazing or we roll over and have our tummies tickled
Should definitely do this. I’d love to win this competition now and refuse to collect their shitty trophy.

Keep taking the pills mate. How the hell are going to be allowed to spend loads of money again. Uefa will control it. Clubs will raise their prices even higher. If we don’t win this appeal our time dining at the top table will be over. We’ll have to rebuild again and who knows how long it will take. Love your optimism though.
It depends on whether Sheikh Mansour is going to accept a write off on his club. i doubt he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.