UEFA FFP investigation - Other PL clubs appeal to CAS to prevent City playing in Europe (p 2581)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. East Level 2

East Level 2

Some who want a boycott never fucking turn up to home games anyway. A bit like gobby rags.

1.618034 and citytill1die84 like this.
  2. Vic

Vic

I fancy CAS to give a preliminary ruling to suspend the punishment pending full determination.

"When deciding whether to award preliminary relief, the President of the Division or the Panel, as the case may be, shall consider whether the relief is necessary to protect the applicant from irreparable harm, the likelihood of success on the merits of the claim, and whether the interests of the Applicant outweigh those of the Respondent(s)."

So on the basis that a ban would cause irreparable harm to us (but no harm to the interests of UEFA), that's two counts in favour of suspending the ban until a full hearing. Unless they think there is no likelihood of defeating the corrupt UEFA, run by representatives of our rivals, we will get the ban deferred.

3. lancs blue

lancs blue

Don't forget the UEFA hierarchy are between a rock and a hard place. They're under pressure to ban us from the usual suspects but I think Ceferin was also trying to get us to accept a lesser sanction to "make it all go away". In the end they've decided to bow to the pressure, it doesn't necessarily mean the evidence is watertight.

4. ancoats

ancoats

this is a witch hunt

holy shit they want to scratch out everything from 2011 ?? we have really upset the cartel this time hahaha you can not make this up
    only football clubs can be so much of a mess and in debt to the tune like something of £500 million and still call the shots and dare you question debt in uefa FFP

we must take everybody down with us and if we are going blow the fucking whistle on the rest and call it right

5. RobinHood

RobinHood

Don't like all this talk about 2 years giving us leg room to appeal and reduce it to 1. I presume we are appealing the verdict, not the sentence. Therefore, if we win the appeal, we take NO punishment.

Rosler's Mullet and citymad like this.
  6. Groke

Groke

My mate was asking if anyone knows where he lives?

7. City Man

City Man

Spot on mate. 2 seasons pass in a flash if that's what it turns out to be. I'd rather that and look forward to the aftermath than be like our Salford chums and be in the doldrums for 7 years with no end in sight. Or Spurs and Arsenal - unremitting gloom. Chelsea anyone?

8. moomba

moomba

We're spoiling for a fight, and I love it.

9. Trojan1962

Trojan1962

Laporte a bigger loss in my opinion

10. lancs blue

lancs blue

There's no halfway house is what I'm getting at.