UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its embarrassing to see how UEFA is handling this. Anyone think if the club was owned by an American or European business owner that we would have the same punishment? There's a clear inner circle of the past soccer powers trying to stay at the top. 2 year ban also comes right before the Club World Cup that has a lot of financial incentives too. Take a look at the latest ranks and look where some of the teams lie. They are trying their best to set the club back as much as they can
Yes they are trying to set us back.
The club world cup though is run by FIFA I believe.
It isn't an exclusively European competition.

Not happening.
I think the players have known since Spurs at home how this season was going to go. It’s got to them.
And there was never s as chance in hell that we would be let near a CL final.
Just because your paranoid doesn’t mean they aren’t out to get you.
Not with that attitude. Personally I think this was the last straw and we’ll see a bunch of pissed off players who will show UEFA where to shove it

No Swiss Court of Abbreviation next stop after CAS

Judicial recourse to the Swiss Federal Tribunal is allowed on a very limited number of grounds, such as lack of jurisdiction, violation of elementary procedural rules (e.g. violation of the right to a fair hearing) or incompatibility with public policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.