UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracking post mate
I don't think so, I think it was bollocks.

If we have broken the rules then it is in the margins. A few quid laundered through Etihad in order to meet a compliance target that would otherwise be missed by peanuts. So fucking what.

A compliance target which incidentally is entirely arbitrary and entirely imposed to try to fuck us over. Instead of being pilloried for narrowly missing and tweaking the books to try to comply, we should be awarded a fucking medal for even bothering to play their stupid game. A game entirely corrupt and bent from top to bottom. These vermin permiating the G15 and the upper echelons of football's governing bodies should be in prison for their wholesale corruption. And yet we are to be persecuted for marginally failing to comply with arbitrary corrupt rules? Do me a fucking favour.

As I said we will have to beat Real Madrid, and VAR, over 2 rounds. And then another quality side and VAR over 2 rounds. And then another. And then the final. The chances of that happening with all the marginals going against us is negligible
Yup. We are capable of doing it. No better team in the world when we are at our best.

pep now odds on to leave before next season, 1:2, only 33:1 to start next season.

this is the type of negativity this will generate, and it can't not affect the players.

I think you're wrong about the 2 years allowing them to deal down. Any CL ban would be devastating to our reputation and financially, and they know that. We cant settle for 1 year.

I think the very anti-city part of UEFA (there are levels to this, some are ambivalent, some dislike us but accept us and some are actively going for us) in this investigatory and adjudication panel has made it 2 years specifically because it takes negotiating down to 0 years off the table.

If we'd been given 1 year everyone would expect it to be dealt down by the UEFA top brass, like it was last time, like they have done before with all big club bans.

We are caught in the middle of a UEFA civil war as well as our own fight vs. Them. There will be some people at UEFA who are sickened by this judgement because it has kicked off the legal battle they've been avoiding for ages and they know the consequences of losing.

If that is the case, then UEFA are either absolutely stupid or are beyond confident of this sticking.

I suspect the former.

He’s confident over on Twitter.

This whole investigation has stopped our legal team from pressing on with their workload and I have to say I think UEFA are very, very brave doing what they have done. I would say they are actually somewhat stupid and this will be highlighted in the not too distant future.

They haven’t a fucking clue what we are holding. Not a scoot.

Massive gamble on their part.
Are quoting Prestwich Blue there mate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.