UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the whole point isn't it. A corrupt rule hiding under the name 'fair play' ran by a corrupt organisation that is only there to protect the elite mafia

And then you have that idiot from spain Tebas gloating about financial doping when he has the interests of real madrid at heart - a club doped by the state in its past. It is totally laughable

We will go to cas but we musnt accept a lower charge

Exactly we should take uefa to the cleaners, we have broke no laws or rules.

They have

Thought there might have been a very public and very strong statement released by the club the lack of one doesn’t fill me with great hope. Can’t see what we are waiting for now.

It's very hard to be smart etc when our opponents keep moving the goal posts !

I hear you. I'm sure the club had their reasons for taking the course of action they did but I really do wish we'd contested the rules harder in the first place. I think FFP is total bullshit but we haven't been savvy enough about it. We broke the rules rather than contested them and the outcome was inevitable.

Do we have to follow UEFA FFP when we are banned? I am guessing its part of the penalty?

Thought there might have been a very public and very strong statement released by the club the lack of one doesn’t fill me with great hope. Can’t see what we are waiting for now.
There was a very public and strong statement from them last night.

I think UEFA should be hoping the CAS throw the whole case out. I'm curious as to what the CAS will do. If City can prove they are innocent, then even accepting a fine at this point would be counter-intuitive. If they do manage to get even a 1 year ban through, then it will really get messy and costly too but if City win then they'll be well in profit at the end of it.

I expect it could come to that and the first course of action should be to immediately go after FFP itself getting that deemed as illegal business practice asap would be the quickest route to resolution. It would probably mean a season without CL football but one season out of the CL wouldn't be that bad especially if it's all expenses paid vacation from UEFA after the second court case aimed directly at UEFA themselves for loss of earning, damage to the club image etc. Then there should be several alongside that aimed at the press who have been used as instruments of evil in this operation from day one.
I hope I'm wrong but I don't think we've got it in us to drag this whole thing out. I think we'll sit back and accept this punishment, we've been a soft touch for as long as I can remember, can't see that suddenly changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.