UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who were persistent in their shouting down of those who have screamed agenda, have suspiciously been missing tonight.

It is now available in all its glory and for every fucking one of us to see just how bent UEFA actually are.

How every journalist has shown themselves to be the parasites they are.

Our club is under fucking siege and I sincerely hope todays outcome finally provides whatever it is you needed to see what is really happening.

This is a decision designed to finish our football club in its current space. Nothing else.

The PL will follow. I can guarantee it.

My apologies for going off piste but I had to get that one off my chest.
This will galvanise the fans. The atmosphere for Madrid will be unreal.

UEFA didn't hack us they just used the information to investigate. Like it or not on the surface the e mails don't look good. But without seeing all the evidence nobody can say it's a witch hunt or indeed as the Daily Fail said today that the punishment is wholly appropriate due to a flagrant disregard of the rules.

As our trophy cabinet grows and our global interest rises are we not becoming one of the elite that UEFA need?

If Uefa didn't have The Dippers, Munich and the Rags in their 'football family' urging the most stringent and crippling punishment, any breach would be dealt with in the same way that our FArce and Uefa dealt with the hacking of our servers and our wrecked coach, it would be a few grand of a fine and not even a slapped arse. And it would be suspended until the end of time!

I don't think they can uphold a ban while it's appealed, incase we win, then they would have wrongly banned us.
Surely this can’t all be done by the end of season start of next CL then given usual timescale of legal proceedings? So we are most likely to okay in the comp one way of the other next year??

Going of this story that uefa asked us to take a small fine and slap on the wrists make me think this is just a blackmail racket going in by a governing body.

Every few years find fault or drag up old charges through illegal means,
come to the clubs they want to exert power over and offer deals to let them off
We have said no more bullshit petty fines so uefa have tried to cut us off with a ban they hope will see us loose top class players and coaching team and hopefully become less likely to be back in the comp.

Fuck em

Last edited:
Happy times for cyber security experts as a lot of football / sport teams would invest heavily in cyber sec. Speaking of cyber sec, these talk of some portuguese hacker breaking into our system just doesn't feel right to me, call me a conspiracy theorist but I believe there might be a mole or moles at some very important places in the CFG, we need to do a thorough investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.