UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it has, but we can drag others down into the dirt with us.

For me, it's about time this club became one again, on and off the pitch.

Militant, mobilized and ready to lean in and push back.

We are Manchester fucking City - existing before Barca, United, Madrid.

Winning in Europe before Liverpool.

Winning makes you soft, you crave respectability and approval.

We don't need fucking approval, and the sooner Soriano realises this the better.

Our greatest asset will always be the people who bleed blue.

We need to stop fucking moaning. We know we are hated. Embrace it.

Too many have their entire lives dictated to by likes and comparisons.

Remember this. We are the richest club on the planet. The owner never went out and put Messi and Ronaldo in the same team, which he could have done ten times over.

We are Manchester fucking City. Our enemies should be very worried what comes next.

Let's have a bit of old-fashioned hostility in the air.

Absolutely spot on.

Of course it has, but we can drag others down into the dirt with us.

For me, it's about time this club became one again, on and off the pitch.

Militant, mobilized and ready to lean in and push back.

We are Manchester fucking City - existing before Barca, United, Madrid.

Winning in Europe before Liverpool.

Winning makes you soft, you crave respectability and approval.

We don't need fucking approval, and the sooner Soriano realises this the better.

Our greatest asset will always be the people who bleed blue.

We need to stop fucking moaning. We know we are hated. Embrace it.

Too many have their entire lives dictated to by likes and comparisons.

Remember this. We are the richest club on the planet. The owner never went out and put Messi and Ronaldo in the same team, which he could have done ten times over.

We are Manchester fucking City. Our enemies should be very worried what comes next.

Let's have a bit of old-fashioned hostility in the air.
I really hope the club agrees with this sentiment. We all need to go to war together on this. Take every member of the cartel on at the same time from every conceivable angle. Relentlessly and ruthlessly.

I survive in a world watching city and dont watch BBC or Sky or read the press.
You should try it.
The best way, no point fretting reading the papers at all - they can't beat us on the pitch and want Pep gone so badly because they are in pain that they are shit and we are the top team in Europe. Wait until the CAS verdict is all I can say.

On what basis will the PL deduct points PL FFP is different to UEFA and didn’t come in until after this sledge wrong doings
They do what they want. They change their own rules.

I am not worried about this for the moment because CAS suspends everything, or I believe it does. I maybe wrong.

Let them do their worst. They will just activate and build Man City. They are too greedy and stupid. Sheikh Mansour was managing City at arms length defeated in the transfer market window after window. They'll just force the man back to the frontline.

There is another possibility... and given that UEFA we apparently looking for a way out I think this might play out another way.

CAS is the solution for UEFA as well as City.

If CAS reverses the decision then it saves face for UEFA, but stops City Going Postal on UEFA with lawyers.

So maybe its in UEFA's interests to stack the CAS panel in favour of City.

The more I think about it, the more I see this happening.
CAS are NOT an arm of UEFA. We will get a fair shake. See the judgement in our procedural appeal.
Btw, CAS can rule on the facts not just on procedural matters. Their articles are a little bit wooly, but see their web site under Appeals. By 'procedures' they mean
'Proceedings' not procedural matters, I think.

I'm off to the FAW Cup tomorrow - City v Ipswich. I shall be spending the rest of this afternoon knitting a City/Uefa friendship scarf that I shall attempt to sell outside the NE corner at about 1:30pm. There'll only be one so it'll be first come first served - £25m is the price tag! Kerchiiiiiing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.