UEFA FFP investigation - Other PL clubs appeal to CAS to prevent City playing in Europe (p 2581)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. Absolutely spot on.

thismustbetheplace and BrianW like this.
  2. George Hannah

George Hannah

and you do with yours?

3. blue ranger

blue ranger

Some form of protest at the Real Madrid match would be welcome. Perhaps the early leavers could stay until 80 mins :-)

cookster, bobbyowenquiff and SidJames like this.
  4. doobyedoobye

doobyedoobye

I really hope the club agrees with this sentiment. We all need to go to war together on this. Take every member of the cartel on at the same time from every conceivable angle. Relentlessly and ruthlessly.

Semper aggressus likes this.
  5. @BluePhil8

@BluePhil8

The best way, no point fretting reading the papers at all - they can't beat us on the pitch and want Pep gone so badly because they are in pain that they are shit and we are the top team in Europe. Wait until the CAS verdict is all I can say.

6. Tricky_Trev

Tricky_Trev

Never a truer word spoken about Simon Stone.

nmc, cookster and karen7 like this.
  7. Gordyola

Gordyola

Team supported:
    City of course
    They would have failed but hadn’t qualified

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...y-how-it-affects-their-champions-league-hopes

I’m also certain they claimed an excessive amount for the failed development they planned something like £50m for a few pictures of the ground development

8. Marvin

Marvin

They do what they want. They change their own rules.

I am not worried about this for the moment because CAS suspends everything, or I believe it does. I maybe wrong.

Let them do their worst. They will just activate and build Man City. They are too greedy and stupid. Sheikh Mansour was managing City at arms length defeated in the transfer market window after window. They'll just force the man back to the frontline.

tolmie's hairdoo and Gordyola like this.
  9. KS55

KS55

CAS are NOT an arm of UEFA. We will get a fair shake. See the judgement in our procedural appeal.
    Btw, CAS can rule on the facts not just on procedural matters. Their articles are a little bit wooly, but see their web site under Appeals. By 'procedures' they mean
    'Proceedings' not procedural matters, I think.

10. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

I'm off to the FAW Cup tomorrow - City v Ipswich. I shall be spending the rest of this afternoon knitting a City/Uefa friendship scarf that I shall attempt to sell outside the NE corner at about 1:30pm. There'll only be one so it'll be first come first served - £25m is the price tag! Kerchiiiiiing!