UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s time for the club to come out swinging and bloody a few noses in the process. We could see this coming for a long time so now is the time for us all to stand shoulder to shoulder and take these snivelling fuckers on. Any media miss information should be jumped on and warnings/bans given. It’s nice to be nice but sometimes being too nice makes you look weak. Time for the fight back to begin CTID!

So we went to CAS before to scare Uefa?

If they got scared and then they gave us this verdict what would have happened if we dont go to CAS previously? 5 year ban?

It’s time for the club to come out swinging and bloody a few noses in the process. We could see this coming for a long time so now is the time for us all to stand shoulder to shoulder and take these snivelling fuckers on. Any media miss information should be jumped on and warnings/bans given. It’s nice to be nice but sometimes being too nice makes you look weak. Time for the fight back to begin CTID!
The time for negotiation and compromise is indeed over.

So what do we think in terms of time frame here? CAS will likes take at least 12 months. So the ban can’t be implemented until the hearing is complete. I suspect that the earliest it can start is the 2022 season by which point we will be in an actual court challenging FFP and UEFA themselves.

I get the feeling this could drag on a good couple years and somewhere along that line UEFA will buckle as we move into the real detail of this.

I don’t see us serving a ban, or paying any fine.

It’s going to be a long process but one I believe we will ultimately win.

UEFA are going to be a very different organisation when all is said and done.
I don,t think it will be that long,we have already put the case to CAS,it just needs tweaking i reckon,they just said come back later,i don,t know that delaying it for a long time helps anyone particularly,i will be surprised if it come through before the end of the season as i think that means we have lost so we are banned for next season whi h is what the corrupt fuckers want

At the end of the day this all boils down to bitterness and envy of our club, one of the seven deadly sins used by several clubs on us. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Your opinion will be attacked by other Liverpool fans.

The trouble is no one can have a sensible debate in football. Utd fans are rejoicing about this but are failing to realise the whole system is morally bankrupt and corrupt in their favour. Still they will celebrate UEFA attacking City.

As a sport, football is on the ropes and this is going to get very messy.
United won 13 of the first 20 Premier League titles because they could spend as much as they liked with no restrictions. I wonder how many they would have won if FFP regulations had been in place. It would be easy to find if they were open and honest with their finances instead of covering everything up in the Cayman Islands.
Chelsea would not have won a single trophy if FFP had been applied. Perhaps all these clubs should have an asterix next to their trophy list as some have suggested we should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.