UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now UEFA has expectedly belatedly thrown the proverbial Kitchen Sink at us we can start the real legal process.

Think of UEFA like the Civil Courts.And CAS and Switzerland like legal Courts.

In Civil Courts people can simply walk in off the Street, make shit up about you ,lie,etc,sittings held behind closed Doors,no transparency.No need for any established facts,or supporting evidence etc.Just a Judge deciding you are probably guilty because someone says you are.What i am describing is UK Civil Courts,that is how they work,just like how UEFA operate behind closed Doors.Except even worse UEFA is a Judge,Jury,Executioner that is made up of rivals who hate us and their sycophants.We had no choice but to go through this bias due process,Kangaroo Court charade before starting our real fight back.

Now we move from the Kangaroo Civil Courts (UEFA) to the real legal Courts.

This is where those who made shit up about us will have to provide facts, and evidence to support their case.No longer will some illegally obtained emails be enough to prove guilt.They will have to prove beyond doubt we illegally operated.Our lawyers should be able to easily discredit those allegedly damning illegally obtained emails.Just because someone tells someone they going to kill someone in an email.It dont mean they will carry out the act.Also who can prove the authenticity of these emails beyond reasonable doubt,they could have been fabricated by the conspirators ?

I hope city choose an open CAS hearing.

I have a Gut feeling we will have a field day with UEFA.

We might have just lost a Battle.We could very well win the war.

As the saying goes,the darkest Hour is just before dawn.
Except the UEFA civil court you would find your accuser sat on the bench passing judgement

The press, sky, bt, uefa, unfortunately all looking for the same thing - glory for the favoured teams, whilst keeping upstarts like us in what they see as our rightful place, the gutter. If you think the PL won’t come after us you are optimistic verging on the naïve

I might be wrong, but isn't evidence gained thru illegal means (i.e. Hacking) unusable in English courts?

I've always thought Stone was a very good journalist. But that doesn't mean I like him or agree with his reports. SOme of our enemies are capable you know.

Look we're going to the CAS now. UEFA hawks won for now. Making our enemies out to be morons when we're the ones facing a 2 year ban is a little silly. The implication is that our board have been outdone by simpletons and that isn't the case at all.

There is a difference between recognising the strength of your opponent and siding with them.
Is it raining, Marvin?

I think there will be huge pressure on the Premier League to invent some reason to deduct us points for next season.

No European football next season and the ability to spend whatever we like without FFP puts us as huge favourites for the league next season. All thanks to UEFA.

The forum that I am banned from for not liking liverpool is full of liverpool fans saying it wont be fair next season as we will have a free run at the premiership and can spend what we want !!!

Spurs fans gloating is cracking me up, don't they realise they are also hamstrung by FFP and it's protectionism or the cartel.

Are dans really that thick and self absorbed woth their dislike of us that they don't see uefa are fucking all of us over.

Us, spurs, wolves, leicester, everton etc anyclub on an even keel that could and should be able to invest and push in cannot while the rags are heavily in debt but spend what the fuck they like, while the scouser also in debt spend a fair amount too.

Just out and saw a kid with a Liverpool shirt, and then saw Western Union on the sleeve, fuck me, not sure what it’s like now but not so long back many a genuine decent business wouldn’t have anything to do with these fuckers such was their reputation!
Just to be clear are we talking about WU or Liverpool?

A Poster said last night that City have a signed an agreement with UEFA that the CAS avenue of appeal is the only other option available to us now.That we can not go the full legal route.

I do not know if this has been answered yet ?

Can someone please confirm if this is true,or not, i think it is quite important ?.

Also UEFA have lost cases at CAS involving Galatasaray,and AC Milan.We have to hope.

I think there will be huge pressure on the Premier League to invent some reason to deduct us points for next season.

No European football next season and the ability to spend whatever we like without FFP puts us as huge favourites for the league next season. All thanks to UEFA.
We will be in the CL next year, have no fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.