UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
“What they’ve done as a football club, what they’ve done on the pitch, the way they’ve gone about it, I think they’ve been first class,” he told the BBC.

“They’ve been honourable how they’ve gone about it, as usual like Manchester City. This will be a shock for them but it will be something that they’ll come out fighting.

“The owners aren’t here for the short term, they will take it on. If any owners will take this adversity, it will be these.”

Michael Brown. You beauty.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51508524
He's great. Met him at our hotel before Brighton last year when he was working for the BBC. We spoke about the BBC bias. I won't betray any confidences but would say you could not meet a nicer more open person who cares deeply about our club. I have heard him criticise us in the past but he has honest and fair opinions.

For years I heard, was told and said "Typical City". The our owners came along and Khaldoon himself in one of his speeches said they were trying to get away from that. For a few years it appeared we were. Now this happens lol. The ultimate TYPICAL CITY!
guilty before trial then,good job execution isnt the penalty

Look up the prem rules. They are under "Premier League Handbook". See if you can find spending limits.

Premier League has brought in its own form of financial regulation which is not as stringent as Uefa's FFP. Clubs cannot make a loss in excess of £105m Over a three seasons!

CAS have turned over lots of UEFA decissions,there not in bed with them
That is true but you show me an ally of the Emirati. There's Saudi Arabia and on the quiet the British Foreign Office but they are deeply unpopular. I don't think we have any natural allies in the footballing world.

The outcome of this will define us for a generation.
Everyone can have a say, but some people on here do have more knowledge a d experience than others.
With such volume coming through, would it be a good idea to have a separate thread with just a few of the people with a clue.
@Prestwich_Blue et al, and leave the guessers like me on this thread.
I fully support this idea. There are some very knowledgeable posters on here, whose views I always look out for, and find very enlightening. It would be good to concentrate their opinions into a single thread.

Not according to CAS's own minutes they didn't. More media bollocks.

https://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Award_CAS_6298_internet.pdf

Manchester City Football Club Limited, Manchester, United Kingdom
Represented by Mr Paul Harris QC, Barrister, Monckton Chambers, London, United Kingdom, Mr Rhodri Thomas and Ms Natalie Sheehan, Solicitors, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP, London, United Kingdom, Mr Jean-Cédric Michel and Mr Massimiliano Maestretti, Attorneys-at-Law, Kellerhals Carrard, Lugano, Switzerland

That's five, not eight.

I've pretty much given up on 5Live, MOTD, Football Focus. Never listened to TalkSport, had Sky or BT. I very rarely even read the papers these days, because most articles about City are negative.

Let's face it, City were never going to be allowed to crash the party, despite our clear and obvious plan to make football more inclusive and to promote local involvement in football and sport in general. No other club has anything even remotely close to the Etihad campus, but we're the bad guys?

It's clear and obvious that football at the top level is a cartel, and we are not welcome unless we agree to play by their rules.
Agree with you 100% and I’ve thought this ever since the takeover. I still have Sky and BT but I’m thinking about ditching them. It’s difficult as I love the game but deep down I know it’s corrupt and whilst we are upsetting the cartel it seems churlish to walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.