UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premier League has brought in its own form of financial regulation which is not as stringent as Uefa's FFP. Clubs cannot make a loss in excess of £105m Over a three seasons!
No. That's lifted from a muddled BBC report. Go to PL website and look up the Handbook, then tell us which para limits spending. (Btw, forget the short term wage limlits, they have been junked).

Maybe now the club will start to bite back at all the ****s lying or twisting the truth about us, I really dont get why we never put our foot down about the blatant lies they would tell which are now seen as truth by your average person. There is for sure a degree of ignorance or racism at play too, as our owner is apparently the owner of every middle east company and also at fault for all human rights issues too due to being a family member of a ruler. Even the fucking BBC reporting Etihad is owned by our owner which is just blatantly false, why dont we ever correct them?

I believe the fact we never challenged the media has in part allowed UEFA to act they way they have, as we are already seen as the boogeyman after years of negative press, if we had defended ourselves from the start it wouldnt be so easy for them to make up charges against us after moving the goalposts, the majority are happy to see us punished as they think it means the rules are working, without realising the rules just keep the top few in place and nobody else will ever compete again. Very short sighted but making an example of us keeps them happy without seeing they themselves have no chance to reach the top.

Unfortunately that chance is gone and our reputation has been damaged, possibly for a long time. I know not everyone cares but investors and sponsors will, which helps keep the club competitive. Also players will bear in mind club reputation when joining, if they think it will affect them negatively from a PR point of view they will be more cautious of joining, especially in this social media age.

I hope after we "took the pinch" last time that we come out all guns blazing this time, I dont want to see us taking anymore shit from UEFA or the Media ****s.

The forum that I am banned from for not liking liverpool is full of liverpool fans saying it wont be fair next season as we will have a free run at the premiership and can spend what we want !!!

Wow I thought it was only me banned on there for telling the scouse vermin the truth about their disgusting club and even more disgusting followers

I think it may have been raised earlier in the thread but I missed an answer. The AC won’t publish the grounds for their decision to ban us unless we either don’t appeal, or until CAS have determined an appeal. Doesn’t look very transparent - why would they do that?

Just got home from my morning coffee and read PB's posts from this morning. I still think, as I posted last night, that CAS will overturn the AC's decision on procedural grounds and in that sense we'll "escape". But, as PB pointed out, the mud will stick and City will not accept this. City have already demanded damages in their submission to CAS and the mud can only increase the sums in question. Whether CAS can deal with this matter other than on and ad hoc "let's compromise" basis seems to me highly unlikely. City, their sponsors and their accountants will have to go to the ECJ for a ruling that the finances of football clubs are regulated by the same laws as any other enterprise. This may well shine a light on the very murky manoeuvrings behind the introduction of FFP and the cartel ends it has been put to since. I think the "break even principle" will not survive even the most cursory attention from the ECJ.

Maybe now the club will start to bite back at all the ****s lying or twisting the truth about us, I really dont get why we never put our foot down about the blatant lies they would tell which are now seen as truth by your average person. There is for sure a degree of ignorance or racism at play too, as our owner is apparently the owner of every middle east company and also at fault for all human rights issues too due to being a family member of a ruler. Even the fucking BBC reporting Etihad is owned by our owner which is just blatantly false, why dont we ever correct them?

I believe the fact we never challenged the media has in part allowed UEFA to act they way they have, as we are already seen as the boogeyman after years of negative press, if we had defended ourselves from the start it wouldnt be so easy for them to make up charges against us after moving the goalposts, the majority are happy to see us punished as they think it means the rules are working, without realising the rules just keep the top few in place and nobody else will ever compete again. Very short sighted but making an example of us keeps them happy without seeing they themselves have no chance to reach the top.

Unfortunately that chance is gone and our reputation has been damaged, possibly for a long time. I know not everyone cares but investors and sponsors will, which helps keep the club competitive. Also players will bear in mind club reputation when joining, if they think it will affect them negatively from a PR point of view they will be more cautious of joining, especially in this social media age.

I hope after we "took the pinch" last time that we come out all guns blazing this time, I dont want to see us taking anymore shit from UEFA or the Media ****s.
How do you silence the media?

The only thing to be done is to stop using none-City media. Come the West Ham game there will still be City fans commenting online in the newspapers match reports. Use City blogs and City social media and don't make money for organisations who use Man City as a way of marketing their product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.