UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have the evidence, won't we have already presented it to UEFA? In which case they have either ignored it or don't believe it. Or has the punishment been handed down without us having the opportunity to present our defence?

ok, but aren’t we innocent until they prove beyond reasonable doubt we are guilty. I’m not convinced their “proof” will stand up to independent scrutiny, but we shall see.

I have been seriously contemplating setting up my own City news platform in recent months, as a business separate from my other commitments.

I'm still unsure if I will be able to monetize it to the extent I need, as not to be so reliant on other areas of income.

I would appreciate any feedback from Blues.
Happy to contribute with website etc.

PM me if you want

ok, but aren’t we innocent until they prove beyond reasonable doubt we are guilty. I’m not convinced their “proof” will stand up to independent scrutiny, but we shall see.

But have we had a hearing or meetings where they've presented the charges and we've presented our case? If we have they've kept it quiet. Surely they can't have handed down this ban, based on hacked or stolen e-mails, without giving us the chance to see the evidence and then put together our defence. If they have it sounds pretty flimsy

I have been seriously contemplating setting up my own City news platform in recent months, as a business separate from my other commitments.

I'm still unsure if I will be able to monetize it to the extent I need, as not to be so reliant on other areas of income.

I would appreciate any feedback from Blues.
I posted something similar in 2017 and earlier this morning. I am happy to lead/facilitate/support the project.

If it takes 15months for an answer what happens with our ban? Surely we cant be banned until its been approved or dismissed? If they ban us next seasin and then a year on we win the case what happens then, no doubt we would lose Pep, and a few players would leave... so do we remain in the competition until the hearing is finalised
I think when the appeal is made the judgement is frozen until the outcome is known.
Disadvantage of course is the judgement is hanging over our heads during the appeal period.

George Orwell said:
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.

PB on twitter.

"A few weeks ago Ceferin was pleading with City to plead guilty to what was describe as a "technical breach" and accept a small fine. Does that sound like UEFA was sure of its ground? Not to me it doesn't and it certainly didn't to City."

My view is that we are now engaged in a dirty war. I think the cartel clubs have set a trap which UEFA has fallen into and that they have recently pressured UEFA into this decision. Furthermore, I think the cartel clubs would like to see UEFA's demise so they can negotiate individual TV deals and/or form a European superleague. It's in a sense a win-win situation for the cartel clubs - either seriously stymie our growth and gross reputational damage or we challenge this all the way (and I think we will) which could easily lead to UEFA's ruin.

So

AND FUCK THEM ALL

"We'll buy your club, we'll burn it down"

Since this story broke I have deliberately avoided regular media outlets and stuck to Bluemoon for updates (I tend to do a similar thing when we lose!) but part of me is still a little curious. I don’t want to know about other fans taking the p*ss or reporters badly trying to hide their gleeful biases, but have any of you guys seen anything worth looking at ? No? Thought not.

But have we had a hearing or meetings where they've presented the charges and we've presented our case? If we have they've kept it quiet. Surely they can't have handed down this ban, based on hacked or stolen e-mails, without giving us the chance to see the evidence and then put together our defence. If they have it sounds pretty flimsy

Absolutely pal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.