UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember even if they don’t kill this off, it ultimately doesn’t matter. If they find that we are guilty then they aren’t throwing anything at us, they are throwing it at our owners. The club is the only thing that deserves our undying loyalty, nothing else. If they are guilty and the allegations are true, then we should be vociferous in our criticism too.

Obviously I hope that isn’t the case and that our faith in the people running our club has been well placed all along. They are not the club though. We are. We are the ones that stay no matter what happens.

why the fuck would you criticize owners of eventually (probably) cooking the books to beat bent rule? Not trying to beat them would be football equivalent of abiding by apartheid rules in South Africa. We wouldn't play in CL anyway if we respected the ****s of the rules, it was there to stop us in the beginning, you you would never see the success of last few years if we played fine.

Fuck the FFP rules and especially, fuck those that say it's cheating when you shit over bent rules. They can suck our trophies :)

We all know what’s probably going to happen.

UEFA will get us at least a 1 year ban with some fine and they’ll see that as a triumph. This will then open the door for PL to try and punish us. Surely they have to do their OWN investigations ??????

I hope we did cook the books because the rules they’re playing by shouldn’t even have been enforced.

But the kicker is I really don’t think we did.

This is where CFG will come into play.
From the OS Club Statement .......
"the Club will pursue an impartial judgment as quickly as possible and will therefore, in the first instance, commence proceedings with the Court of Arbitration for Sport at the earliest opportunity".
My take on that statement is that if CASA goes against us then as suggested in this thread, we'll be taking UEFA to a REAL court - watch them squirm then!

Completely devastated by the news, never felt this bad since I flunked in some exams in my under-graduation. I just want to tell all you fans to stay strong and we will come back stronger than ever before. We are a huge brand now and they can't keep us on the fringes any more. There are tens of thousands of fans like you outside the UK for whom this club has become a part of their lives and they all stand by you guys. ManCity have been dominating the sporting news across the world now, so much for "a small club that nobody cares" LOL. Maybe all that negative publicity isn't that bad, that's just my opinion.

"the Club will pursue an impartial judgment as quickly as possible and will therefore, in the first instance, commence proceedings with the Court of Arbitration for Sport at the earliest opportunity".
My take on that statement is that if CASA goes against us then as suggested in this thread, we'll be taking UEFA to a REAL court - watch them squirm then!

yep, that's the best part of that statement. They backed up few years ago when we've threaten to go too the real court. Looks like they have been pressured by cartel to take the risk, guess all that talk about super league was part f that pressure.

I hope we did cook the books because the rules they’re playing by shouldn’t even have been enforced.

But the kicker is I really don’t think we did.

I guess we did as we probably couldn't have make it at the time, specially with rules being changed in last minute, we were still weak back then. But who gives the fuck as long as we can defend ourselves.

My dream is winning the CAS or even better, the court case and then Khaldoon taking a photo for OS smiling and showing two fingers.

Real court test the ruling and prove there's a cartel would be my preference, whistle blow it to death and drag the whole lot down in a never-ending assault on football authorities.

They really seem to be sticking the knife in with saying we'll have a points deduction for the 2014 season now. The Sheik needs to wrap UEFA and anyone else in litigation until they go bust, It's a beyond a joke now. Just because we had the temerity to take on the big boys and they don't like it. This years champs league, we may as well stay at home as there is no way they will let us win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.