UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
EQw1541X0AIEJyB

First I heard of the ban was a phone call off dipper friend just after it broke, after a conversation with him he even agreed with me that it was nonsense so from taking the piss to accepting it's a load of rubbish.
Same all weekend but only from dippers and once I explained to one who has his own business, he ended with " thank fuck uefa don't do my taxes.

I feel sick to the stomach. I don’t care about the CL but I care v much about the reputation of our great club. This; VAR & the way Liverpool etc are feted by the corrupt media - makes me feel like giving up football after 55 years of supporting City through thick & thin.
Unfortunately this would only hurt my club more.
If I could do something as a football fan that would damage UEFA I would but there’s nothing.
I fear we’ll lose this as it’s too big a threat to Europe if we win. They’ve moved the goalposts each time to thwart us - resulting in a tidal wave of hate for City from all avenues.

I believe we’re fu****. And it’s heartbreaking. We can’t even be given any reassurances from the club because they obviously can’t comment on the situation.
I’ve had enough & my love for football has turned to hate.

I agree 100%.

For me it’s gone too far now. If we take a deal, this whole dance continues. Worse, it legitimises this corrupt process and weakens us in any future spats. This needs fronting out and ending.

Well said, my man. For the sake of football, because I love this club and because I loathe dishonesty, I hope CFG de-legitimatises FFP.

Does anybody know what rule City allegedly broke? Is this the same offence as the 50m fine already paid in 2014.

Did UEFA punish City off the back off the Der Spiegel leaks?

Will the CAS really go against UEFA?
No (surprisingly so).

Apparently.

They certainly weren't impressed by their process so far.

Actually we were (2011-12), but Tevez, Silva and Yaya Toure joined before we were in it.

Yeah your correct mate ..my mistake...I was thinking more that we won the league and went in champs league..but we finished 4th the year before..it's my age lol..eyesight and memory failing me

No (surprisingly so).

Apparently.

They certainly weren't impressed by their process so far.

That's mind boggling that nobody knows precisely what breach.

Usually in organisations you have a clearly defined set of breaches and punishments, anything else can lead to ad-hoc punishments and accusations of inequality. Which is exactly what this looks like.

If CAS is anyway independent and law abiding, this will be thrown out and City will receive a substantial recompense from UEFA for damages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.