UEFA FFP investigation - Other PL clubs appeal to CAS to prevent City playing in Europe (p 2581)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. HarrytheBlue

HarrytheBlue

The club is not acting like a business that has been caught red-handed. Hence we have come out fighting decisively.

2. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City
    We are innocent, as far as I'm concerned, as long as we can hide the fact we screwed FFp rules. Who gives the fuck about bent rule, it's football equivalent of abiding by apartheid rules. If there's a loophole we can use for uefa to not be able to prove anything, we're innocent. If you don't think there is an anti-city agenda with ffp just existing, then with all due respect, fuck off.

Last edited: 16 Feb 2020
  3. SilvaisSkyBlue

SilvaisSkyBlue

Another guilty verdict, please explain to all exactly where you have this cast iron evidence of guilt?

If you are counting stolen emails, have you seen them? Can you clearly state their exact context? Can you vouch for their authentication and prove they were not tampered with? The person who stole the emails, is he currently in jail and also subject to extortion charges, so a blackmailer?

No blue tints for me, just want you and the others to clearly state these facts of guilt, and I have no idea what evidence City will submit, but I know City clearly stated they have said evidence to clear our club, so I will wait and see what evidence our club submit before I myself clearly state we have no case to answer, all you Petrocelli/Quincy/Columbo should do the same, this has only just started and the end is not as yet anywhere in sight for City or UEFA.

P.s. the above three were fine detective, medical examiner's, lawyers, haha.

4. City_Sean

City_Sean

But we can't agree to abide by the rule, then break the rule and whinge about the rule.

Zenmanc likes this.
  5. Zenmanc

Zenmanc

You won't because I'm not a criminal.

6. Roachy

Roachy

Can you specify exactly what we're guilty of?

SidJames and SilvaisSkyBlue like this.
  7. Jam Tomorrow

Jam Tomorrow

This is a really good write up (below) in the New York Times that shows how UEFA colluded with P.S.G. to help them cheat FFP.

it also shows the key part played by our main adversary at UEFA Yves Leterme....if it was written in King of the Kippax you would assume it was complete bollocks...but it’s not, it’s the New York Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/24/sports/psg-uefa-ffp.html

Luddite_Blue and bumbleblue like this.
  8. bobbyowenquiff

bobbyowenquiff

In theory CAS is an independent body which means we would be getting our case across on equal terms. Everything would be on the table but it would not become public till the end of the case and only then if we agreed. If reports are true UEFA haven't even considered our 200 page dossier of evidence and have just selectively leaked information to the media throughout the whole process. Let's hope nothing leaks out of the CAS process.

9. razman

razman

Have to say , this is where city's lawyers will have to prove their worth

10. Zenmanc

Zenmanc

Absolutely nothing, you're right. Carry on.