UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of City blue tinted shades here. We're not innocent, we've known that for years. Its funny how supposed adults can be so biased just because they "bleed for their club". I agree the penalty itself is harsh and think we should fight to have it reduced but we deserve to pay some form of penalty.
I keep seeing the sentiment "other clubs do it all the time." If that makes skirting and breaking rules okay I sure as hell hope you aren't raising children or have a job that overlaps with my interests.
That it's us... of course they are twisting the knife and piling on but we fucked up and we should be held accountable.
That this is all some elaborate anti-City conspiracy is rubbish and makes me realize how much sport- as much as it can unite- does just as much to polarize.
Talk about miss the point completely.

Manchester City are as guilty as hell of the rules they have broken. But that isn’t the point. Sheikh Mansour took over the club in 2008 and these rules we have broken came into being as a reaction in 2009. They are invented rules to protect a cartel. Those rules weren’t there in the 1950’s when Liverpool were bankrolled by the Littlewoods family. Every club before and since that has enjoyed any success has had investment. These rules are designed to stop that investment and therefore protect the future success and earnings of Liverpool, United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern... et al.

So of course we’re not innocent. A quick look in our trophy cabinet tells you that. The alternative was wandering around Asia asking people politely support us on social media and buy a shirt because we’re very nice people.

I sincerely doubt we would provide evidence to UEFA that would kneecap us, so realistically they're either misrepresenting what they've been given, misinterpreting it or have been the beneficiaries of additional hacked material that they haven't yet revealed publicly.

Though not completely ruling it out, I’d be surprised if it was the latter. I think Der Spiegel released the “juiciest” bits in their articles, and each subsequent article got weaker in content. If they had something more damning, I doubt they would’ve hung onto it without revealing it.

Another guilty verdict, please explain to all exactly where you have this cast iron evidence of guilt?

If you are counting stolen emails, have you seen them? Can you clearly state their exact context? Can you vouch for their authentication and prove they were not tampered with? The person who stole the emails, is he currently in jail and also subject to extortion charges, so a blackmailer?

No blue tints for me, just want you and the others to clearly state these facts of guilt, and I have no idea what evidence City will submit, but I know City clearly stated they have said evidence to clear our club, so I will wait and see what evidence our club submit before I myself clearly state we have no case to answer, all you Petrocelli/Quincy/Columbo should do the same, this has only just started and the end is not as yet anywhere in sight for City or UEFA.

P.s. the above three were fine detective, medical examiner's, lawyers, haha.
Spot on, it amazes me that there's so many Blues on here who have swallowed the bait, hook, line and sinker. They blame the club, Soriano, Vicky Kloss, Sterling and everybody else without actually knowing a fraction of what exactly has occurred. I just hope none of them are CAS judges or we really are screwed.

To the contrary.

Their Rag/Scouse sycophants in MSM are insinuating UEFA have in their possession a comprehensive cache of emails that contain Bank accounts,sort codes,names,dates,times,invoices etc.

If this really is true, then they have withheld vital information from Manchester City FC. And have not given Manchester City FC the opportunity to view what they have in their possession and explain it.

but to get bank accounts, sort codes, etc isn't that steal from City and against the law ?

Manchester City are as guilty as hell of the rules they have broken. But that isn’t the point. Sheikh Mansour took over the club in 2008 and these rules we have broken came into being as a reaction in 2009. They are invented rules to protect a cartel. Those rules weren’t there in the 1950’s when Liverpool were bankrolled by the Littlewoods family. Every club before and since that has enjoyed any success has had investment. These rules are designed to stop that investment and therefore protect the future success and earnings of Liverpool, United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern... et al.

So of course we’re not innocent. A quick look in our trophy cabinet tells you that. The alternative was wandering around Asia asking people politely support us on social media and buy a shirt because we’re very nice people.

It' mind boggling that even the section of our fans think that we should have just said - oh fine, very fine cartel people, we're just going to be shit because the rules were made for us to be that. Enjoy your success you great gentlemen.

So we must be guilty because we've won stuff? That's a new take.

What rules have we broken BTW?

To the contrary.

Their Rag/Scouse sycophants in MSM are insinuating UEFA have in their possession a comprehensive cache of emails that contain Bank accounts,sort codes,names,dates,times,invoices etc.

If this really is true, then they have withheld vital information from Manchester City FC. And have not given Manchester City FC the opportunity to view what they have in their possession and explain it.

Also, would they not have a duty of care to one of their "members" and inform them that we have been hacked and need to change our bank details? i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.