UEFA FFP investigation - Other PL clubs appeal to CAS to prevent City playing in Europe (p 2581)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. citymike1969

citymike1969

Team supported:
    City

... does anyone have any knowledge of who this independent may be and how they would be selected?

2. mayo31

mayo31

I not having that, they would have known the 'rules', its more how the rules have been applied

3. Marvin

Marvin

If they can assess the evidence in the light of UEFA's FFP regs then I would be quite confident based on information that's already in the public domain. Many journalists have already decided City's guilt based on their affiliation and prejudice.

4. cityzen81

cityzen81

I fucking hate the guy but one paragraph stuck out to me which I never really thought about but would have to agree with

"There is no guarantee City will be granted a suspension of their ban when they apply for it in the coming days at the same time as any appeal. The decision - made by a Cas official - will be based on an assessment of the merits of City's appeal, so this initial decision will give a strong indication of their prospects."

5. BlueAnorak

BlueAnorak

Undoubtably. Business managagement fails across the world because they do not understand IT. Indeed, I can count the number of senior execs I have met that understand IT on two fingers (and I have met rather a lot over the last 25 years).

Gordyola likes this.
  6. Gordyola

Gordyola

Team supported:
    City of course
    Can you say where the evidence is as UEFA have said it won't be released before the CAS verdict

Could you also clarify the technicality that the club breached

If the evidence that UEFA didn't examine shows that City are innocent of all charges CAS WILL rule in Citys favour

Bandofblues likes this.
  7. Murph

Murph

Traceable to Mansour? How?

8. Ric

Ric

9. badaz52

badaz52

That's what I mean, they don't like or agree with UEFA rules because it stops them from doing what they want to do so choose to be ignorant towards them and trying to use technicalities to avoid being caught out except they have been caught out this time.

10. jamesha

jamesha

It was the description of Syed as a "middle class white man talking to an audience of 99% middle class white men and women" that I was challenging. Agree that his ethnic origin does not mean that he cannot not hold racist views but the statement in bold is wrong.