UEFA FFP investigation - Other PL clubs appeal to CAS to prevent City playing in Europe (p 2581)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. bobbyowenquiff

bobbyowenquiff

Yes mocking our fanbase has become a national sport. Just the usual selective use of comments to twist the truth and publish on Twitter for the hate-filled hordes. We are all loons and conspiracy theorists don't you know? The BBC has led the way and now others follow.

2. Scottyboi

Scottyboi

These sleeper accounts are so bait haha.

3. Citizen Green

Citizen Green

Question, I've just noted this on Dan Roan's article on the BBC:

There is no guarantee City will be granted a suspension of their ban when they apply for it in the coming days at the same time as any appeal. The decision - made by a Cas official - will be based on an assessment of the merits of City's appeal, so this initial decision will give a strong indication of their prospects.

What are our chances at receiving this suspension? My understanding is that if it is granted we could potentially drag this out over a 10 year period if required, meaning the punishment is continually suspended, this would be a nightmare for UEFA.

How would that also impact upon the PL investigation?

BluechesterCity likes this.
  4. Gordyola

Gordyola

Team supported:
    City of course
    The evidence might be wrong and that's what the club are saying It might have been interpreted wrong like HH is Sheikh Mansour when all those who understand AD protocol will say its not him yet Der Spiegel said it was
    It does matter how it was obtained If its the hacked emails then City could even say that they have been fabricated end of
    The best City can hope for Is that based on you seeing all the evidence?

SidJames likes this.
  5. Pingu the Penguin

Pingu the Penguin

we won’t be arguing at CAS that FFP is wrong (that may come later). I doubt uefa are arguing that we finessed anything. They seem to be arguing we fraudulently misled them as to the circumstances surrounding what we settled on in 2014. If we did we lose, if we didn’t we win. For them to make that argument they will need more than the Der Spiegel leaks.

Gordyola and SidJames like this.
  6. City_Sean

City_Sean

I'd advise everyone to read this.

BluechesterCity likes this.
  7. moomba

moomba

We've said we have irrefutable evidence we haven't committed a breach several times.

8. Gordyola

Gordyola

Team supported:
    City of course
    I'm sure we will find out more in the coming weeks and months The first correct thing you have said, mind you stating the bleeding obvious

9. hihosilva

hihosilva

Its interesting who your friends & who are your enemies when stuff like this comes out.
    Fuck me we have alot of enemies!

10. SilverFox2

SilverFox2

Sorry if i misunderstand but you say the uefa chamber 1 did not look at our dossier and uefa chamber 2 did the same even though it is their job to do so. If they askfor a defence from us then refuse to look at it surely that option has to be written into their rules because chamber 2 had plenty of time.