UEFA FFP investigation - Other PL clubs appeal to CAS to prevent City playing in Europe (p 2581)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. I'm no cynic but...

I'm no cynic but...

So it's ok for American investors to invade our league and splash their money about, and/or saddle their clubs with debt, but as soon as this money comes from the Middle Eastern sources it becomes "Dirty oil money"? It stinks of hypocrisy, but don't worry folks, the knock-on effects of this will see other clubs own funding collapse as the perceived values of their own players sink as inevitably as the Titanic did. Players who today are being quoted at silly money such as £50m upwards will see their real values plummet to realistic money at about a tenth of that as clubs become shit scared of spending, if they spend at all, and smaller clubs who rely on selling to survive will be going to the wall. It should all be worth a laugh.

Cornish_Blue likes this.
  2. Blue Maverick

Blue Maverick

If they don’t suspend it, it could lead to massive complications if we are found innocent in a year or two. If innocent then all the money from the times we have been banned would be owed, if the league dock us points then that would have to be reversed and no doubt monies owed, if however it’s suspended and we play next year and then are found guilty, whoever finishes 5th could have a case for loss of monies due to nit been in champions league. It’s a mess one way or the other.

Citizen Green likes this.
  3. journolud

journolud

To be fair paddy power rip the piss out of everyone. We can’t be too precious in this instance

4. Stortz

Stortz

Never seen hatred like it absolutely shocking!

warpig likes this.
  5. Trojan1962

Trojan1962

At a time when positivity and the need to all stick together and trust what the hierarchy at City have said you come along and put your negative slant on things. I think you need to look at what you have written. Other than for attention seeking purposes it doesn’t make sense. Your love for our great club is definitely questionable.

6. paulchapo

paulchapo

Ahh I wondered when the scouse hockey troll would raise her ugly head.

cookster and blueinsa like this.
  7. nmc

nmc

If they did they’d ignore it. It doesn't fit their agenda.

8. Gordyola

Gordyola

Team supported:
    City of course
    You havent

UEFA said they would not make anything available in public before CAS make their verdict

9. Didsbury Dave

Didsbury Dave

Very interesting quote from Soriano to the players, if it's true:

City CEO Ferran Soriano told players: “Trust me like I trust you, this will be dropped.”

wahablue, cookster, nmc and 9 others like this.
  10. SidJames

SidJames

Team supported:
    City
    I am not 100% on how the procedure worked at UEFA.

All i do know is our Owners are alleging we have irrefutable proof of our innocence.That we have tried to give this additional information to UEFA,and they would not accept it.

That is highly likely why we are saying the whole process was a Witch hunt from the start

Also the reason we fully expect this to go all the way to the legal Courts.

Not only have UEFA prejudiced the case against us from the beginning.They have also prejudiced our appeal to CAS. Who will not get to see the additional information.

Hence the reason i am not personally holding out much hope for CAS,i expect them to push for compromise, rather than acquittal.

citymike1969 likes this.