UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's ok for American investors to invade our league and splash their money about, and/or saddle their clubs with debt, but as soon as this money comes from the Middle Eastern sources it becomes "Dirty oil money"? It stinks of hypocrisy, but don't worry folks, the knock-on effects of this will see other clubs own funding collapse as the perceived values of their own players sink as inevitably as the Titanic did. Players who today are being quoted at silly money such as £50m upwards will see their real values plummet to realistic money at about a tenth of that as clubs become shit scared of spending, if they spend at all, and smaller clubs who rely on selling to survive will be going to the wall. It should all be worth a laugh.

Question, I've just noted this on Dan Roan's article on the BBC:

There is no guarantee City will be granted a suspension of their ban when they apply for it in the coming days at the same time as any appeal. The decision - made by a Cas official - will be based on an assessment of the merits of City's appeal, so this initial decision will give a strong indication of their prospects.

What are our chances at receiving this suspension? My understanding is that if it is granted we could potentially drag this out over a 10 year period if required, meaning the punishment is continually suspended, this would be a nightmare for UEFA.

How would that also impact upon the PL investigation?
If they don’t suspend it, it could lead to massive complications if we are found innocent in a year or two. If innocent then all the money from the times we have been banned would be owed, if the league dock us points then that would have to be reversed and no doubt monies owed, if however it’s suspended and we play next year and then are found guilty, whoever finishes 5th could have a case for loss of monies due to nit been in champions league. It’s a mess one way or the other.

Yes mocking our fanbase has become a national sport. Just the usual selective use of comments to twist the truth and publish on Twitter for the hate-filled hordes. We are all loons and conspiracy theorists don't you know? The BBC has led the way and now others follow.

To be fair paddy power rip the piss out of everyone. We can’t be too precious in this instance

So many people on here can't hold a sensible conversation on this, grown men too, instead you would rather look at my previous posts to see how active I am in the forum and hurl abuse, seriously grow up, I'm not sat in the away end, Jesus. I have an opinion you have an opinion it's a forum for discussion?? I never said I had seen all the evidence I said I've read and seen the evidence in support of UEFA's claims and that is pretty compelling. This is readily available on the web if you bother to go and look for it. I also questioned the club statement because it is interestingly worded again in my opinion.

I've been a City fan for a long time but seriously take a step back have a good think about the whole situation, it is a mess now and it could take a long time to fix. UEFA have succeeded in damaging the clubs reputation whether they are right or wrong only time will tell.
At a time when positivity and the need to all stick together and trust what the hierarchy at City have said you come along and put your negative slant on things. I think you need to look at what you have written. Other than for attention seeking purposes it doesn’t make sense. Your love for our great club is definitely questionable.

So many people on here can't hold a sensible conversation on this, grown men too, instead you would rather look at my previous posts to see how active I am in the forum and hurl abuse, seriously grow up, I'm not sat in the away end, Jesus. I have an opinion you have an opinion it's a forum for discussion?? I never said I had seen all the evidence I said I've read and seen the evidence in support of UEFA's claims and that is pretty compelling. This is readily available on the web if you bother to go and look for it. I also questioned the club statement because it is interestingly worded again in my opinion.

I've been a City fan for a long time but seriously take a step back have a good think about the whole situation, it is a mess now and it could take a long time to fix. UEFA have succeeded in damaging the clubs reputation whether they are right or wrong only time will tell.

You havent

UEFA said they would not make anything available in public before CAS make their verdict

Sorry if i misunderstand but you say the uefa chamber 1 did not look at our dossier and uefa chamber 2 did the same even though it is their job to do so. If they askfor a defence from us then refuse to look at it surely that option has to be written into their rules because chamber 2 had plenty of time.

I am not 100% on how the procedure worked at UEFA.

All i do know is our Owners are alleging we have irrefutable proof of our innocence.That we have tried to give this additional information to UEFA,and they would not accept it.

That is highly likely why we are saying the whole process was a Witch hunt from the start

Also the reason we fully expect this to go all the way to the legal Courts.

Not only have UEFA prejudiced the case against us from the beginning.They have also prejudiced our appeal to CAS. Who will not get to see the additional information.

Hence the reason i am not personally holding out much hope for CAS,i expect them to push for compromise, rather than acquittal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.