UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not 100% on how the procedure worked at UEFA.

All i do know is our Owners are alleging we have irrefutable proof of our innocence.That we have tried to give this additional information to UEFA,and they would not accept it.

That is highly likely why we are saying the whole process was a Witch hunt from the start

Also the reason we fully expect this to go all the way to the legal Courts.

Not only have UEFA prejudiced the case against us from the beginning.They have also prejudiced our appeal to CAS. Who will not get to see the additional information.

Hence the reason i am not personally holding out much hope for CAS,i expect them to push for compromise, rather than acquittal.
I see, thanks for explanation SJ I would think that deliberately not viewing evidence should be sufficient cause for any fair minded person or Organisation so if CAS is truely independent they may actually ask why that decision was made even though their authority does not allow it to rule.After all they did offer advice to UEFA after rejecting our premature appeal.

Given the confidence from our board we must have a pretty solid case, they must be sure that UEFA have overlooked something.

Came across a good blog on Howard Hockin's twitter account also referenced by Prestwich Blue, which is well worth a read and made me feel much better
The legal guy on there reckons that UEFA haven't got a leg to stand on and it's all to do with the statute of limitation regarding the original settlement ( which I thought was a simple five year rule, but apparently not if you read the blog).
However he freely admits that he doesn't know if the UEFA AC have anything else against us but on the face of it City's case looks strong.

So many people on here can't hold a sensible conversation on this, grown men too, instead you would rather look at my previous posts to see how active I am in the forum and hurl abuse, seriously grow up, I'm not sat in the away end, Jesus. I have an opinion you have an opinion it's a forum for discussion?? I never said I had seen all the evidence I said I've read and seen the evidence in support of UEFA's claims and that is pretty compelling. This is readily available on the web if you bother to go and look for it. I also questioned the club statement because it is interestingly worded again in my opinion.

I've been a City fan for a long time but seriously take a step back have a good think about the whole situation, it is a mess now and it could take a long time to fix. UEFA have succeeded in damaging the clubs reputation whether they are right or wrong only time will tell.
You say they have compelling evidence which may be so but I have yet to see it. Some well informed contributors on here don't appear to have seen it either. I don't deny your right to an opinion but please give a more comprehensive outline of this evidence.

sorry ive had to skip over 100pages,i just cant keep up.
where the fuck are we at the moment.
also an "army of lawyers" ,doesn't sound very hard ,it would look like a bucket of eels, squirmy fuckers

Believe me... an Army of Lawyers would invoice you into submission!

I don't want to link anything here but you can find the leaks online if you look for them including the Der spiegel article, some pretty compelling stuff. In a nutshell, most of City's sponsors are either Government owned or Government backed. SM is part of that government and chairs many of them himself. In short whenever City have had a shortfall they have been able to siphon money from other companies and inject it into the club, intentionally circumventing UEFA FFP rules and changing dates to suit to make it look like they didn't have a deficit. They are guilty on a technicality and if you look carefully the Club aren't even denying their guilt they are just not happy about the process.

What guilt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.